Need More Info TERRIBLE HIT TRACKING

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
I'm so tired of people telling me I'm bad at this game when it's actually the game that's bad. The sad part is the developers would rather listen to the trolls who take advantage of it and tell them nothing needs to be changed.

It really is the worst part about any bad game... the scum of the earth trolls who make it their own and tell all the people who have a problem with it to "git gud".

What's your ping? That yellow man on the left tells me it can't be low.
Yes that's it. It's my ping. It's ****ing impossible that there is any issue at all with this games hit tracking. Thank you for standing up for this 100% perfect game that has no issues. Now how about you **** off.

If it's an east coast server then it's 100, the issue still happens on the new west coast servers. The game is trash, stop blindly standing defending it like a ****ing zealot.

Yes that's it. It's my ping. It's ****ing impossible that there is any issue at all with this games hit tracking. Thank you for standing up for this 100% perfect game that has no issues. Now how about you **** off.

If it's an east coast server then it's 100, the issue still happens on the new west coast servers. The game is trash, stop blindly standing defending it like a ****ing zealot.
Oh sorry, I didn't mean to offend any way. The thing is that the overhead and stab hits are already quite tricky to perform with low ping due to small hitboxes. It is still possible and quite powerful when successful (with low ping of course). It is quite problematic for high ping players to get hang of it. I just wanted to point it out if you haven't realized it. About the servers; it's really baffling how TW has handled the NA (and SA) servers and I have no reason to defend TW on that. But hey at least now NA players have two servers (lol).

And please do not call me out for defending this game. I do not defend this game. It is failure at this point of development and I have my own history of criticizing Bannerlord.

Note the overhand and stab at the end. Play it at .25x speed.

First of all, chill out, second of all, it's quite probable this is your ping, not that that's your fault, if you play at 90+ you're already prone to having these issues, I know that because I'm from SA and I just have to avoid doing stabs and overhead attacks, and honestly, that's on TW hand kinda, I can't even play the game properly lmao

First of all, chill out, second of all, it's quite probable this is your ping, not that that's your fault, if you play at 90+ you're already prone to having these issues, I know that because I'm from SA and I just have to avoid doing stabs and overhead attacks, and honestly, that's on TW hand kinda, I can't even play the game properly lmao
Same **** happens on the new west coast servers and I have 30 ping. GO AWAY. YOU AREN'T HELPING THEM BY DEFENDING THE GAME FROM LEGIT CRITICISM.

Same **** happens on the new west coast servers and I have 30 ping. GO AWAY. YOU AREN'T HELPING THEM BY DEFENDING THE GAME FROM LEGIT CRITICISM.
You know you can have a conversation with me right? If you just check my messages you will see I'm the last people that defends this company lmao. Chill out dude, those alt caps only limit the conversation

I have a similar problem on the servers of Europe, on skrimish, my ping is 50-60, blows and shots pass through enemies, the character runs slowly and turns, the cavalry swims, not jumps, textures are late for 1-2 seconds ,when the enemy spam with an attack, my shield or weapon, after blocking, reacts to being pressed after 1-1.5 seconds, enemies and allies fall to the ground 1 second after death.I have no problems in other games, with the Internet and the computer, Bannerlord is the only game with which I have encountered such a terrible animation delay

Back
Top Bottom