Unban request

Users who are viewing this thread

hektorinhall

Recruit
Good day Tales World Moderators Team
i get banned for second time (first time i deserved it xD) for friendly fire/killing teammte
i think it is really ridiculous to get banned for unwanted/unintentional friendly fire or landing a completely accidently arrow on head of teammate...........
or when im aiming my arrow and teammate comes intentionaly front of me to block my arrow........
or one of mates is intentionaly AFK ( he is there but doing nothing to make us LOSE!!!!!) and i kill the leader to play fair for everyone.........
OR punching my mate ( 1x Damage ) to make a Fun at beggining
let's say like this: if FF(friendly fire) can result to Ban so why its there ? this is like buying Weapons is Allowed/Legal for everyone but if you have a Gun you'll get arrested......
Please instead banning Active Players who knows how the Multiplayer works, create a Command like Votekick to do something against AFK acters and Skirmish players in Captain mode and everybody who wants to ruin our beautiful Game.........
My Steam Username is : hektorinhall (This is a request for Unban)

@MArdA TaleWorlds

Last edited:
I'm glad you are banned.
let's say like this: if FF(friendly fire) can result to Ban so why its there ? this is like buying Weapons is Allowed/Legal for everyone but if you have a Gun you'll get arrested......
It's more like allowing people to buy weapons but when they use it on their neighbour arresting them... Completely ridiculous!.

How about you don't team hit on purpose? You know TW is strict so why do you still do it, is it really that hard to contain yourself?

I'm glad you are banned.

It's more like allowing people to buy weapons but when they use it on their neighbour arresting them... Completely ridiculous!.

How about you don't team hit on purpose? You know TW is strict so why do you still do it, is it really that hard to contain yourself?
It's not about usind Guns
it's about buying and having.....its easy to understand IF someone WANTS to understand......
maybe banning experienced players is a reason that M&B Lost a lot of players.....

Back
Top Bottom