EU Native Battle Completed Warband Revival Cup - Announcement and Signups

Added to Calendar: 30/01/21

What do you think is the best way to implement a roster cap?

• A (8), B (9), C (none)

Votes: 32 28.3%
  • A (9), B (10), C (none)

Votes: 68 60.2%
  • higher / no cap

Votes: 13 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

I haven't been really active in competitive sceen in recent years, could anyone post a short clip what is turk kick or the above-mentioned horse glitch. I have no idea what you are referring to and I don't want to get in troubles by non-intentionally exploiting this. Thanks!

I haven't been really active in competitive sceen in recent years, could anyone post a short clip what is turk kick or the above-mentioned horse glitch. I have no idea what you are referring to and I don't want to get in troubles by non-intentionally exploiting this. Thanks!
Hey, turk kicks most likely wont be disallowed. It simply refers kicks with a ping over 55, in those cases the higher ping allows you to block right after the kick without the usual short delay and thus makes it less risky to kick players in some situations.

If you dont know the horse glitch there is no way you can exploit it, because it's fairly hard to do.

Im not sure are you guys serious or what but why youre crying about mechanichs xd If you cant kick(not turk kick) with 10-20 ping against 60 70 ping players this is clearly your problem.:facepalm:

Im not sure are you guys serious or what but why youre crying about mechanichs xd If you cant kick(not turk kick) with 10-20 ping against 60 70 ping players this is clearly your problem.:facepalm:
facts
people acting like 60 ping is better than 20

facts
people acting like 60 ping is better than 20
People are also acting like there is a massive difference between 20 ping and 60 ping.
Battle wise I don't think there is a major difference from 0 to 60 ping tbh. Low ping allows you to react a bit faster but at the same time it is so easy to kite with 50-80 ping.
Imo 30-40 ping would actually be the worst ping because you have no advantage.

Team Name:
Imperium Waldhoffen
TAG
IW
Contact 1:
Yandere
Steamlink: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198127917729/
Banner:
unknown-9.png

Napoleonchik
ID2
TeNroN
ID2
William
ID2
Yandere
ID2
Warren
ID2
Sanguinius
ID2
Poison
ID2
Tessa
ID2
Izamu
ID2
Archibald
ID2
Henry_Shmidt
ID2
Jack_the_Mad
ID2
Harald_Ugnarson
ID2
Teshi_Sell
ID2
PLAYER15
ID1
ID2
Preferred Division: C

Last edited:
Team Name:
Imperium Waldhoffen
TAG
IW
Contact 1:
Yandere
Steamlink: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198127917729/
Banner:
unknown-9.png

Napoleonchik
ID2
TeNroN
ID2
William
ID2
Yandere
ID2
Warren
ID2
Sanguinius
ID2
Poison
ID2
Tessa
ID2
Izamu
ID2
PLAYER10
ID1
ID2
PLAYER11
ID1
ID2
PLAYER12
ID1
ID2
PLAYER13
ID1
ID2
PLAYER14
ID1
ID2
PLAYER15
ID1
ID2
Preferred Division: C
The signup deadline ended yesterday, however you might be accepted to have an even number of teams.

SIGNUPS CLOSED

People are also acting like there is a massive difference between 20 ping and 60 ping.
Battle wise I don't think there is a major difference from 0 to 60 ping tbh. Low ping allows you to react a bit faster but at the same time it is so easy to kite with 50-80 ping.
Imo 30-40 ping would actually be the worst ping because you have no advantage.

If you're below 90 ping and you have played with roughly the same ping for a long time, there's not much difference. I used to have like 70 ping back in the days now i'm at 28. I'd much rather be able to kick with shield :lol:

Pretending 60 ping is not better than 20 ping in warband :lol: :lol: Just enjoy your perks of being able to kick and block without removing your shield

If you're below 90 ping and you have played with roughly the same ping for a long time, there's not much difference. I used to have like 70 ping back in the days now i'm at 28. I'd much rather be able to kick with shield :lol:

Pretending 60 ping is not better than 20 ping in warband :lol: :lol: Just enjoy your perks of being able to kick and block without removing your shield
Yeah, I have played with 100,80,70,60,50, 30 and 4 ping and my favorite one was 50 tbh, but I wouldn't say that one ping is OP compared to the others.

Also, it's true that you get used to the ping you play at.

In my opinion if you take away the turk kicks you're taking away a players ability to kick with a shield, I even kick with a shield its just part of the game. You can't disallow something that has been used in every tournament until now. It's pointless to do so. No one really cares about it, its not as worse as the horse glitch which 100% needs to be banned as that is legit ridiculous and should not be allowed at all.

In my opinion if you take away the turk kicks you're taking away a players ability to kick with a shield, I even kick with a shield its just part of the game. You can't disallow something that has been used in every tournament until now. It's pointless to do so. No one really cares about it, its not as worse as the horse glitch which 100% needs to be banned as that is legit ridiculous and should not be allowed at all.

This thread is just moaning, in reality nobody would suggest removing kicking with a shield. It's just one of those magic things taleworlds developers left in the game and never patched out.

This thread is just moaning, in reality nobody would suggest removing kicking with a shield. It's just one of those magic things taleworlds developers left in the game and never patched out.
It's either moaning or people arguing about things that do not matter at all really.

There are still a few teams which haven't submited the right application form.
warband 76er
San Marino WC
ESP
TRENCH QUALIFIED
SNUS
7e
HouseRolf
dayne
imperium waldhofen
Pershmierga
ReV

I highly advice to read the first page post and edit your application according to the very little rules we mentioned there. If you have big problems with this, ask someone who has already done it right.

Please create a new response in the ROSTER-THREAD in the group.

Why not? Average ping players don't get the privilege to kick with a shield without risk.

Something that should actually be punishable in tournaments is that teleport to horse glitch

It's not a glitch because it's not code or mechanic malfuntioning, it's just the block happening in a moment where it's not supposed to happen because of high ping, its like not blocking when you do block in your screen on servers when you have really high ping, your block just doesn't get registered in time even if you see it active in your screen, not a glitch aswell

And yeah, Horse mount tp is controllable and whoever uses it does is actually abusing a mechanic which doesn't involve network flaws. Agreed.

Edit: As you pointed out it's just something that they never really cared to finetune or workaround, but it's just impossible to prevent people from kicking and trying to block as early as possible, you basicly would ban 50+ ping ppl from kicking at all.

Back
Top Bottom