Q&A about Bannerlord with Taleworlds Developer mexxico / Updated

Users who are viewing this thread

Great work guys, I've submitted my question, I hope it is appropriate. I am looking forward to the translation, many thanks!

Do not worry. It will be performed in Turkish, but "Subtitle and Translation" will be made for you.

...Sended, hope he can answer about developing time between 2010-2020, that would be interesting...

I took note of it, don't worry.

Great inititative, but i'm afraid the poor Mexxico will have too much questions to answer!!!

Yes :grin:

Seriously, I hope TaleWorlds pays Mexxico well. He's such an asset to the company, and sometimes it almost feels like he's the only one who consistently communicates on the forums even though that's not his role (as far as I'm aware).

Seriously, I hope TaleWorlds pays Mexxico well. He's such an asset to the company, and sometimes it almost feels like he's the only one who consistently communicates on the forums even though that's not his role (as far as I'm aware).
Indeed hope so, the guy is awesome, a really talented developer that goes above and beyond on his job and seems passionated to deliver an amazing game experience to the community (to the best that he is allowed to of course)

Guy should get a statue, companion or castle build in his honor in-game :party:

I hope he doesn't piss off management, because often when an employee freely speaks their mind they get the hammer dropped on them.

They don't, especially considering he does all of this on his own time.

I hope he doesn't piss off management, because often when an employee freely speaks their mind they get the hammer dropped on them.
If mex is muzzled they will be shooting themselves in the foot with the community, I know my opinion on the company will forever be tarnished.

Also I doubt management will even see anything considering they don't come here anymore.

Back
Top Bottom