How To Register Steam Copy?

Users who are viewing this thread

So I would like to add Steam version to the My Games here in TaleWorlds website. I cannot seem to find the key though. Anyone knows how to do it? I do have the account linked to Steam but that does not seem to do it. I have all the other games registered.

(I tried buying directly here but it was broken so I did buy on Steam)

Thanks!

You're supposed to go here https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Home log in, and add it to your games...but....steam doesnt have a cd key for me. I did buy it from taleworlds website and when I put in the key it gives me a 404 error, so I guess its just broken for now.

So I would like to add Steam version to the My Games here in TaleWorlds website. I cannot seem to find the key though. Anyone knows how to do it? I do have the account linked to Steam but that does not seem to do it. I have all the other games registered.

(I tried buying directly here but it was broken so I did buy on Steam)

Thanks!
It looks like you solved this? Can you let us in on the secret? How do I link my games and steam account?

It looks like you solved this? Can you let us in on the secret? How do I link my games and steam account?
You can see some of them via steam overlay but there is an easy way.
Right click on the game -> Manage -> CD-Keys -> Copy to clipboard

Login in the Taleworlds website.
Click on your profile at the top left -> My Games. -> Add New Game
Paste cd-key and click Add Game.
You can add vanilla game, warband, 2 warband dlcs and wfas. You can also add Caribbean but that game doesn't seem to show up on your profile.
Steam keys are binded to your steam profile. Nobody else can use them on steam other than you but other kinds of keys might be stolen if someone steals your account so be careful while adding non-steam or any not-account-binded keys here.
Edit:
Also it seems there is no key for Zombiest Adventures dlc of Caribbean game.
Also, again :smile:, it seems that you can't remove the keys you registered.

Back
Top Bottom