Do you believe?

• Yes

Votes: 208 61.7%
  • No

Votes: 129 38.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

no, that is incorrect.
  • Double-posting/Duplicate Threads — If you wish to contribute further to a conversation, and yours was the last post in the thread, please edit your last post instead of creating a new one. Likewise, if a topic is already being discussed, please use the existing thread rather than creating duplicate threads.

• Double-posting/Duplicate Threads — If you wish to contribute further to a conversation, and yours was the last post in the thread, please edit your last post instead of creating a new one. Likewise, if a topic is already being discussed, please use the existing thread rather than creating duplicate threads.
yes, exactly. yours was a duplicate thread. hence it was merged. i have explained this several times.

edit: the explanation for the moderator action has been provided several times, with quotes from the rules. consider this an official warning to stop derailing the thread with it. if you have a problem with it, report it and other moderators will check.

Last edited:
The Armenians also thought they had rights and look what happened to them.
Yes, Turks faced the same situation right after Ottoman territories are invaded. Don't play "Turks were the genociders". If we were so, the entire Balkans, N. Africa and Mesopotamia would be speaking Turkish. Seeing North Africa... They're speaking French very well, guess they improved in language education, huh?

Yes, Turks faced the same situation right after Ottoman territories are invaded. Don't play "Turks were the genociders". If we were so, the entire Balkans, N. Africa and Mesopotamia would be speaking Turkish. Seeing North Africa... They're speaking French very well, guess they improved in language education, huh?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"It wasn't real genocide otherwise the Ottomans would have exterminated literally everyone they came into contact with"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"It wasn't real genocide otherwise the Ottomans would have exterminated literally everyone they came into contact with"
Ottomans were rather busy exterminating their own kins, Turks (Rebellion of Kalender, Slaughter of Alevi's by Kuyucu Murad) and etc.One who did this to their own race what wouldn't do to others? Yeah, such large force would be able to commit lotta genocides (If they intended such thing)

Also, English, Belgium and France did that at Africa.

Because nationalists especially outside of Europe and America assume anyone who criticises their ideology must also be a nationalist, so they whip out the "aqcktually your vaterland is worse than my vaterland", but it always comes across as ":^( i wish my country was actually successful in its genocide rather than becoming a crummy tinpot backwater"

Do you recognize Armenian Genocide?
Yes
Where are you from?
Germany

Has your country commited a genocide?
Yes

If your country has commited a genocide; which one is it and did your country recognize it?
The genocude Hitler commited against Jews and what he viewed as "lesser races"
My country has recognized the commited genocide.
If your country has commited a genocide and recognized it, did they pay subsidies or reparations to the country or nationality they commited suicide on?
Yes

This was irony right? Because it looks to serious to be so.
The Turkish denial of the Armenian genocide is an eternal spot of embarrassment. It'll never go away. Because you ****ing idiots did not kill all the Armenians. It's kind of pointless to deny it happened when the ancestors of people who experienced it can give testimony.

It's kind of pointless to deny it happened when the ancestors of people who experienced it can give testimony.
I think only the 'people who experienced' can give testimony, not their ancestors.

All of the accused are dead, some of them even got killed in Armenian revenge assassinations. You can't judge anyone in absentia fairly.
Victims are the Ottoman Armenians. That makes the case an internal affair which means no international courts.
After the Turkish Revolutionary War and Treaty of Lausanne, Turks weren't the losing side. That means no victor's justice and ex post facto laws.
In light of those points, i think the accused should be presumed innocent cause their guilt cannot be proven in a legit way.

I'm a Turk, in case if anyone wants to accuse me of being a brainwashed nationalist :smile:

Back
Top Bottom