SP Medieval Aruda's Submod for Calradia 1417 (with my Personal Fixes)

Users who are viewing this thread

Warband Script Enhancer Required!

I do not claim any credit for this mod beyond the fixes I had made (detailed below), If anyone is to receive credit for this mod it is Aruda

I posted about this mod on the Mount and Blade subreddit and was suggested that I post it here. I am not a modder so the fixes are basic but make this mod playable. You are more than welcome to download the original mod and make your own fixes, i will provide what I had done to fix the mod so you don't have to go through the annoying trial and error I went through.

(It is worth noting that the author may have abandoned this project)

ModDB link for original mod

Calradia 1417 with my fixes (MegaNZ Link, should have no issues downloading ... my bad :cry:)

Small video showing off some animations

(These are only some of the features, if you want the full list go to the modDB page)
- diplomacy
- pre-battle orders & deployment (pbod)
- freelancer
- better banners
- improved male faces
- historic castles project
- arena overhaul mod
- sea battles, seatrade & seafaring
- bridge battles
- 60 new companions [& the 16 native]
- faces reworked
- "realistic" blood
- new horses and camels
- floris bank system
- improved trade goods
- new buildings
- new books
- new npcs in taverns
- new options with the tavern keepers/arena masters
- added the 10 quick game heroes into calradia's land - they roam the world map
- kings give the player a gift for being a vassal
- troop trees viewer
- new mercenary troops, new bandits, bandit/manhunter leaders
- better bandits troop tree
- increased troop sizes
- reduced lord defecting
- always choose side when joining battles
- the player can end his mercenary contract by speaking to liege
- bonus for player (+ai) troop size in case you are king, marshall and/or hold fiefs
- towns & villages prosperities tuned | fief income/rents changes [to make defending it worth]
- village raids can be aborted | access on inventory during a siege
- the player can besiege castles with neutral relations
- cattle follow player
- mercenaries now cost 25% more than normal troops [native's 50% are not justified]
- more mercenaries in taverns
- ammo for ranged weapons +4 [to make throwing skill something worth]
- 40% chance to capture an enemy [instead native's 30%]
- prisoner management -> 10/skillpoint [(instead 5) to make it something worth
-All the armors have been replaced with mid 14th to 15th century armors
-New shields, including heraldic bouche shields of 15th century knights.
-Player can have some "intimate" activities with his/her husband/wife (increases relations, may contain -adult content) BEWARE : THIS INCLUDES ADULT IMAGES AND SOUNDS
-New sound effects, actual plate sounds
-New heraldic plate armors
-New main menu music and loading screens
-Expanded troop trees for Rhodok, Swadia, Nord and Vaegirs. -- Rhodoks now have seperate Pikeman unit equipped with long pikes/awlpikes and halberds. Swadia now has Foot-knight units using longswords and maces/axes with bucklers. Swadia now has billmen equipped with bills obviously, Swadia now have both longbow and crossbowmen. Nords now have Axemen units equipped with long axes and halberds. Vaegirs now have Horse Archer Nomads equipped in Khergit fashion, but not strong like them (inspired by Cuman/Kipchak Turkic nomads in Russia)
-Long lasting and brutal battles (tweaked armor piercing, soaking damage systems to favour maces/halbers/axes instead of one handed swords. If you want to go with typical sword/shield combination think again. This will force player to have 2 handed longswords or polearms and blunt weapons.
-Brainy bots : AI will fight better, they will feint, block in time, charge brutally. If you dont want to see this feature being used by some farmers then you can activate it for only heroes (enemy lords, friendly lords and companions).
-Crossbows are now devastating against plate armor. (Still do not expect one shot one kills)

Fixes I had made:
- Duplicated texture "klappvisor_1_s" and renamed to "klappvisor_1_n"
- I can't recall but there was a texture that was mislabeled with an "_n" or "_s", just rename the texture to the appropriate label
- Placed an entry to dungeons and keep for Ergellon Castle
- Fixed the sieges of Shariz, Durquba & Ahmerrad (more detail below)
- Moved/removed some trees that blocked roads or grew inside castle walls

Shariz: the entire scene was buried under sand with only a small amount of the city walls being visible. I lowered the ground and it seems to be working fine now
Ahmerrad: Much like Shariz, Ahmerrad was underground except instead of being buried in sand the city was literally inside a mountain that I had to shrink, I haven't done enough testing but it seems that some of the terrain is still a bit scuffed. You can enter scene editor yourself and try to fix the problem or just ignore that side of the map, I apologize but I did the best I could.
Durquba: Opposite to Shariz, Durquba's scene had the entire city and AI mesh at least ten meters above the attacking army's spawn. I fixed this before I figured out how ground elevation works so I had to bring every object to the ground and also had to remap the the attacking AI mesh since lowering it only made the ai worse.

New Companions and their Cost (Each companions seems to excel in something, noted by dialogue when speaking with them):
Sir Ignatius - 8800
Sir Edgarr - 14800
Sir Korian - 12500
Sir Karn - 15500
Sir Konrad - 23000
Sir Duncan the Tall - 25000
Sir Argan - 15500
Jackolm Koyle - 6500
Rodgar the Bold - 7500
Kontar the Hunter - 11400
Eudoica the Huntress - 1900
Xin Jia - 8000
Robert - 23000
Edmund - 23000
Catherine - 23000
Luqian - 7900
Eira the Huscarl - 12800
Camilla the Battle Maiden - 22000
Toki the Bowman - 7900
Gottfried the Iron Hand - 22000
Joel - 22000
Einar - 35000
Balbanes - 40000
Ostantes - 14000
Sir Sergei - 12600
Windich - 18000
Bowen the Archer - 7900
Ebrakim - 11500
Augustina the Battle Maiden - 22000
Lady Morana the Fair - 14400
Henry of Skalitz - 25000
Runken - 21000
Ruslan - 35000
Cordelia the Battle Maiden - 22000
Percy - 12400
Xin Tian - 22000
Hermine the Sword Sister - 11500
Fawkes the Bowman - 9400
Yareb Beg - 12700
Matin - 35000
Baatar - 35000
Artemisia the Battle Maiden - 22000
Blanchefleur the Battle Maiden - 23000
Qorin the Black Khergit - 11300
Lafayette the Slayer - 11600
Franz - 24000
Arren the Squire - 6500
Duilio the Hawkeye - 12500
Zachary - 35000
Sergeant Hubert - 10500
Gavino the Swordsman - 12500
Charan - 12100
Guardsman Bern - 12400
Porziano - 35000
Bubba - 8000
Bhagwandas - 8000
Dorian - 7500
Joan the War Maiden - 25000
Xin Rong - 8000

Travelling Vendors (Found at taverns):
Ivan - Bows (no Masterwork)
Babak - Horses (Spirited Horses)
Sawwar - Melee Weapons (Masterwork)
Argus the Painter - Coat of Arms editor
Luten - Gunsmith
Tibbot Horse Whisperer - Horses (Champion Horses)
Roland - Shields (Reinforced shields)
Basilius - Armour (Lordly armour except torso)

Custom Locations:
Jumne Bay - Jumne Mercenaries (Hired by Nords)
Geroian Camp - Geroian Mercenaries (Hired by Vaegirs)
Ruins of Zendar - Manhunters
Black Khergit Camp - Shadow Rider Mercenaries (Hired by Khergits)
Sandstorm Camp - Sandstorm Rider Mercenaries (Hired by Sarranids)
Dhork Keep - Balion Mercenaries (Hired by Rhodoks)
Salt Mine - Labor Camp with recurring income (100 gold per prisoner)
Four Way Inn - Tavern offering quests and Easter Eggs (NSFW Warning!)
Dancer's Corner Caravanserai - Tavern offering quests and company :wink:
Robber Baron's Keeps - Keeps that can be taken over providing trade goods and troops (Unaligned troops) [Also no upkeep for the garrison]

My deepest apologizes if I had missed something, but at the current state the mod is to my personal liking, kind of hoping the mod author comes back and updates it but I have doubts with Bannerlord in the wild.
Cheers for reading

Last edited:
Warband Script Enhancer Required!

I do not claim any credit for this mod beyond the fixes I had made (detailed below), If anyone is to receive credit for this mod it is Aruda

I posted about this mod on the Mount and Blade subreddit and was suggested that I post it here. I am not a modder so the fixes are basic but make this mod playable. You are more than welcome to download the original mod and make your own fixes, i will provide what I had done to fix the mod so you don't have to go through the annoying trial and error I went through.

(It is worth noting that the author may have abandoned this project)

ModDB link for original mod

Calradia 1417 with my fixes

Small video showing off some animations

(These are only some of the features, if you want the full list go to the modDB page)
- diplomacy
- pre-battle orders & deployment (pbod)
- freelancer
- better banners
- improved male faces
- historic castles project
- arena overhaul mod
- sea battles, seatrade & seafaring
- bridge battles
- 60 new companions [& the 16 native]
- faces reworked
- "realistic" blood
- new horses and camels
- floris bank system
- improved trade goods
- new buildings
- new books
- new npcs in taverns
- new options with the tavern keepers/arena masters
- added the 10 quick game heroes into calradia's land - they roam the world map
- kings give the player a gift for being a vassal
- troop trees viewer
- new mercenary troops, new bandits, bandit/manhunter leaders
- better bandits troop tree
- increased troop sizes
- reduced lord defecting
- always choose side when joining battles
- the player can end his mercenary contract by speaking to liege
- bonus for player (+ai) troop size in case you are king, marshall and/or hold fiefs
- towns & villages prosperities tuned | fief income/rents changes [to make defending it worth]
- village raids can be aborted | access on inventory during a siege
- the player can besiege castles with neutral relations
- cattle follow player
- mercenaries now cost 25% more than normal troops [native's 50% are not justified]
- more mercenaries in taverns
- ammo for ranged weapons +4 [to make throwing skill something worth]
- 40% chance to capture an enemy [instead native's 30%]
- prisoner management -> 10/skillpoint [(instead 5) to make it something worth
-All the armors have been replaced with mid 14th to 15th century armors
-New shields, including heraldic bouche shields of 15th century knights.
-Player can have some "intimate" activities with his/her husband/wife (increases relations, may contain -adult content) BEWARE : THIS INCLUDES ADULT IMAGES AND SOUNDS
-New sound effects, actual plate sounds
-New heraldic plate armors
-New main menu music and loading screens
-Expanded troop trees for Rhodok, Swadia, Nord and Vaegirs. -- Rhodoks now have seperate Pikeman unit equipped with long pikes/awlpikes and halberds. Swadia now has Foot-knight units using longswords and maces/axes with bucklers. Swadia now has billmen equipped with bills obviously, Swadia now have both longbow and crossbowmen. Nords now have Axemen units equipped with long axes and halberds. Vaegirs now have Horse Archer Nomads equipped in Khergit fashion, but not strong like them (inspired by Cuman/Kipchak Turkic nomads in Russia)
-Long lasting and brutal battles (tweaked armor piercing, soaking damage systems to favour maces/halbers/axes instead of one handed swords. If you want to go with typical sword/shield combination think again. This will force player to have 2 handed longswords or polearms and blunt weapons.
-Brainy bots : AI will fight better, they will feint, block in time, charge brutally. If you dont want to see this feature being used by some farmers then you can activate it for only heroes (enemy lords, friendly lords and companions).
-Crossbows are now devastating against plate armor. (Still do not expect one shot one kills)

Fixes I had made:
- Duplicated texture "klappvisor_1_s" and renamed to "klappvisor_1_n"
- I can't recall but there was a texture that was mislabeled with an "_n" or "_s", just rename the texture to the appropriate label
- Placed an entry to dungeons and keep for Ergellon Castle
- Fixed the sieges of Shariz, Durquba & Ahmerrad (more detail below)
- Moved/removed some trees that blocked roads or grew inside castle walls

Shariz: the entire scene was buried under sand with only a small amount of the city walls being visible. I lowered the ground and it seems to be working fine now
Ahmerrad: Much like Shariz, Ahmerrad was underground except instead of being buried in sand the city was literally inside a mountain that I had to shrink, I haven't done enough testing but it seems that some of the terrain is still a bit scuffed. You can enter scene editor yourself and try to fix the problem or just ignore that side of the map, I apologize but I did the best I could.
Durquba: Opposite to Shariz, Durquba's scene had the entire city and AI mesh at least ten meters above the attacking army's spawn. I fixed this before I figured out how ground elevation works so I had to bring every object to the ground and also had to remap the the attacking AI mesh since lowering it only made the ai worse.

New Companions and their Cost (Each companions seems to excel in something, noted by dialogue when speaking with them):
Sir Ignatius - 8800
Sir Edgarr - 14800
Sir Korian - 12500
Sir Karn - 15500
Sir Konrad - 23000
Sir Duncan the Tall - 25000
Sir Argan - 15500
Jackolm Koyle - 6500
Rodgar the Bold - 7500
Kontar the Hunter - 11400
Eudoica the Huntress - 1900
Xin Jia - 8000
Robert - 23000
Edmund - 23000
Catherine - 23000
Luqian - 7900
Eira the Huscarl - 12800
Camilla the Battle Maiden - 22000
Toki the Bowman - 7900
Gottfried the Iron Hand - 22000
Joel - 22000
Einar - 35000
Balbanes - 40000
Ostantes - 14000
Sir Sergei - 12600
Windich - 18000
Bowen the Archer - 7900
Ebrakim - 11500
Augustina the Battle Maiden - 22000
Lady Morana the Fair - 14400
Henry of Skalitz - 25000
Runken - 21000
Ruslan - 35000
Cordelia the Battle Maiden - 22000
Percy - 12400
Xin Tian - 22000
Hermine the Sword Sister - 11500
Fawkes the Bowman - 9400
Yareb Beg - 12700
Matin - 35000
Baatar - 35000
Artemisia the Battle Maiden - 22000
Blanchefleur the Battle Maiden - 23000
Qorin the Black Khergit - 11300
Lafayette the Slayer - 11600
Franz - 24000
Arren the Squire - 6500
Duilio the Hawkeye - 12500
Zachary - 35000
Sergeant Hubert - 10500
Gavino the Swordsman - 12500
Charan - 12100
Guardsman Bern - 12400
Porziano - 35000
Bubba - 8000
Bhagwandas - 8000
Dorian - 7500
Joan the War Maiden - 25000
Xin Rong - 8000

Travelling Vendors (Found at taverns):
Ivan - Bows (no Masterwork)
Babak - Horses (Spirited Horses)
Sawwar - Melee Weapons (Masterwork)
Argus the Painter - Coat of Arms editor
Luten - Gunsmith
Tibbot Horse Whisperer - Horses (Champion Horses)
Roland - Shields (Reinforced shields)
Basilius - Armour (Lordly armour except torso)

Custom Locations:
Jumne Bay - Jumne Mercenaries (Hired by Nords)
Geroian Camp - Geroian Mercenaries (Hired by Vaegirs)
Ruins of Zendar - Manhunters
Black Khergit Camp - Shadow Rider Mercenaries (Hired by Khergits)
Sandstorm Camp - Sandstorm Rider Mercenaries (Hired by Sarranids)
Dhork Keep - Balion Mercenaries (Hired by Rhodoks)
Salt Mine - Labor Camp with recurring income (100 gold per prisoner)
Four Way Inn - Tavern offering quests and Easter Eggs (NSFW Warning!)
Dancer's Corner Caravanserai - Tavern offering quests and company :wink:
Robber Baron's Keeps - Keeps that can be taken over providing trade goods and troops (Unaligned troops) [Also no upkeep for the garrison]

My deepest apologizes if I had missed something, but at the current state the mod is to my personal liking, kind of hoping the mod author comes back and updates it but I have doubts with Bannerlord in the wild.
Cheers for reading

Thank you very much for your update! Too bad the original author of the mod doesn't seem to be dedicated to it.

Could you upload the files to another website (dropbox, for example)? When I try to download the files through Media Fire, a message appears saying that I need a premium account. I appreciate if you can do that.

Thanks for your hard work in making Aruda's fantastic mod more playable. Unfortunately, I am having the same issue as the poster above. I'd really rather not pay for a mediafire premium account. A zip file, or even a torrent, would be preferable.

PS. Are your files a standalone version of the mod? It seems that would be the case...

I appreciate you guys checking this out, I apologise for any inconveniences that may have occurred in trying to retrieve the files. I didn't know what I was doing and just picked an uploading website that first popped into mind.

Not sure if this is any better but its a mega link for zipped file of the mod: https://mega.nz/folder/1UwBnaRT#8fssJqeos36pLqb12anOJQ

Are your files a standalone version of the mod? It seems that would be the case...
I'm not 100% sure what you mean, but if you meant that what i have uploaded can be played without downloading the original mod, than yes. This file contains the full mod plus a few changes I had made to make it playable (or more so than whatever I downloaded), hope this helps :smile:

I appreciate you guys checking this out, I apologise for any inconveniences that may have occurred in trying to retrieve the files. I didn't know what I was doing and just picked an uploading website that first popped into mind.

Not sure if this is any better but its a mega link for zipped file of the mod: https://mega.nz/folder/1UwBnaRT#8fssJqeos36pLqb12anOJQ

I'm not 100% sure what you mean, but if you meant that what i have uploaded can be played without downloading the original mod, than yes. This file contains the full mod plus a few changes I had made to make it playable (or more so than whatever I downloaded), hope this helps :smile:

Thank you for answering our request! Stay safe.

Thanks, Exalted Oracle. ?The mega upload worked perfectly. I will share some impressions when I get a chance to play.

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. Great news!

Back
Top Bottom