Syronea has a secret back door! What other siege maps have secret openings?

Users who are viewing this thread

I was goofing around while killing all the infantry and I found a back door into the city!

It's hard to get back there because of the out of bounds time limit. Once in there you can jump the horse onto the roofs and snip down archers or the infantry as they return to look for you. They can't get to that area though.

I know you used to be able to ride the horse over the walls of some khuzait maps too, but they said they patched it. Haven't gone back to check.
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...se-over-the-wall-in-akkalat-siege-map.431413/

There's one other siege map I know I've found a side entrance. I think it was an Imperial town but I can't say for sure. You had to go over some hills on the side and it was big opening.
Sneaking around siege maps pretending it's like a goldeneye 64 level is one of my favorite thing to do :smile:

Nice find!

*edit*

Me: Ok lads. We're gonna take Syronea.

Them: Just the 12 of us?!

Me: Yea. I know a backdoor...

I was goofing around while killing all the infantry and I found a back door into the city!

It's hard to get back there because of the out of bounds time limit. Once in there you can jump the horse onto the roofs and snip down archers or the infantry as they return to look for you. They can't get to that area though.

I know you used to be able to ride the horse over the walls of some khuzait maps too, but they said they patched it. Haven't gone back to check.
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...se-over-the-wall-in-akkalat-siege-map.431413/

There's one other siege map I know I've found a side entrance. I think it was an Imperial town but I can't say for sure. You had to go over some hills on the side and it was big opening.
Sneaking around siege maps pretending it's like a goldeneye 64 level is one of my favorite thing to do :smile:

You saved hundred lives asdgasd

OMG you are genius, I never thought about going out of map limit
very interesting funding.....

i wonder if this is on purpose? or this is just a "glitch" when designing map

I would love to see a secret water gate/sewage gate or something where you take your elite troops sneak into city
then surprise enemy attack, then enemy will suffer significant moral impact and flee

that would be epic design......

I take it you easily won the siege?
@AnandaShanti never loses and needs no army, he is a one man killing cheesing machine. :lol:
I eventually got shot and fell of the roof and enemies glitched through the gate. But I had killed enough that I auto resolved and only lost 3 t2-3 units. How is anything cheese if it's more effort and player interaction? Cheese has to be lazy and easy. Normal siege is the chees since you have no control whatsoever.

I eventually got shot and fell of the roof and enemies glitched through the gate. But I had killed enough that I auto resolved and only lost 3 t2-3 units. How is anything cheese if it's more effort and player interaction? Cheese has to be lazy and easy. Normal siege is the chees since you have no control whatsoever.
Don't take offense my friend, that was not my intention. You are right its hard to call it cheese, but damn you always find the best exploits. Devs are always trying to combat the things you find. :lol:

I see a hot fix coming very soon. :wink:

I've found a backdoor a while ago in a city from the sturgians. Don't remember the name right now(it's the one which lays at the water) . Got their over the sea way but it was hard cause you walk so slow under water and you will eventually die cause, yeah you can't really breath under water. In the end it wasn't also efficient cause the roads in the city were blocked. You couldn't reach the front door. But if you are n Archer, well it was a good sniping spot.

Back
Top Bottom