Resolved Crash when engaging hostile parties on the map.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
Crashwhenengagingenemylooters
Summary: My game crashes everytime I engage hostile parites on the map.
How to Reproduce
: Engage a hostile party on the world map.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: gtx 3070
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: i5
RAM: 16gb
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

"Crashwhenengagingenemylooters" is the uploaded save game

Getting the same issue since the 1.5.7 hotfix. Before hotfix, I was experiencing this crash around 10% of the time when engaging looters. Now crashes every time I engage them.

Summary: My game crashes everytime I engage hostile parites on the map.
How to Reproduce: Engage a hostile party on the world map.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: gtx 3070
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: i5
RAM: 16gb
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

"Crashwhenengagingenemylooters" is the uploaded save game
I have the same problem on a new save in 1.5.7 and I think its related to crafting a mace and equipping it before the fight.

I have the same problem on a new save in 1.5.7 and I think its related to crafting a mace and equipping it before the fight.
Hi! Could you also upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster. You can find the save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

Yeah, same here. Bandits or minor factions. Game crashes upon contact. I don`t even see the menu pop up.
I reloaded another save, and it worked for about 30 minutes. Now im worried the error is a save corruption..
Been playing 1.5.7 for several days now.

I was equipping maces as well! But, i had this problem just before i crafted maces (for getting more prisoners). So for me it was more save related.

Yeah, same here. Bandits or minor factions. Game crashes upon contact. I don`t even see the menu pop up.
I reloaded another save, and it worked for about 30 minutes. Now im worried the error is a save corruption..
Been playing 1.5.7 for several days now.

I was equipping maces as well! But, i had this problem just before i crafted maces (for getting more prisoners). So for me it was more save related.
Hi! Could you also upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster. You can find the save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

I will also need the Crash IDs of you all. Could you please send a crash dump through the crash uploader and post the crash report ID here? Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the late reply, no time to play. But no, this seems to be in order now. 3 hours after the save i sent in, no issues.

Thanks for the great follow-up! It is always comforting when you address stuff without any bickering from devs or endless replies like "your drivers are out of date". Really shows how professional and serious this is. Keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom