EU Native Battle Completed Warband Revival Cup - Announcement and Signups

Added to Calendar: 30/01/21

What do you think is the best way to implement a roster cap?

• A (8), B (9), C (none)

Votes: 32 28.3%
  • A (9), B (10), C (none)

Votes: 68 60.2%
  • higher / no cap

Votes: 13 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Team Name:
Belgium & Netherlands
TAG
BeNe
Contact 1:
Tallie
Contact 2:
Name
Steamlink
Banner:

Talliestr0nkest
ID2
Khani
ID2
Rashid
ID2
TK_Ceasar
ID2
Attila
ID2
SteelYr
ID2
Baldwin_Agardth
ID2
PLAYER8
ID1
ID2
PLAYER9
ID1
ID2
PLAYER10
ID1
ID2
PLAYER11
ID1
ID2
PLAYER12
ID1
ID2
PLAYER13
ID1
ID2
PLAYER14
ID1
ID2
PLAYER15
ID1
ID2
Preferred Division: B

Thanks it is since its just mercs players and kane who decided he doesnt want to tryhard and wanted to be a Cool Kid
Regardless of what mindset you guys have, this roster is nowhere near Div C material. You would stomp any competition eyes closed and I don't see how you can even look forward to this. Div B would be perfect for that kind of roster honestly.

Regardless of what mindset you guys have, this roster is nowhere near Div C material. You would stomp any competition eyes closed and I don't see how you can even look forward to this. Div B would be perfect for that kind of roster honestly.
I did initially sign us up for Div B but then after seeing the other Div B rosters that signed up how are we supposed to compete with teams like Time Travellers and Malta 2 that are 50% division A players which are then filled out with higher tier division B players against us who have 4 players who have never played anything above division C, 2 players who have inactively played division B, 2 who played Div A a long time ago and dont play native anymore and 1 active div a player?? I dont mind being div B but i dont see how those teams can be in the same division as us.

I did initially sign us up for Div B but then after seeing the other Div B rosters that signed up how are we supposed to compete with teams like Time Travellers and Malta 2 that are 50% division A players which are then filled out with higher tier division B players against us who have 4 players who have never played anything above division C, 2 players who have inactively played division B, 2 who played Div A a long time ago and dont play native anymore and 1 active div a player?? I dont mind being div B but i dont see how those teams can be in the same division as us.

The admin team will have a look at it when the sign ups have been closed and we will see which division every team will play then.

Preach. Go tell them mein kommandant!

I might be biased, but the point the people are making is half your team would stomp and not giving a chance to div c teams. Everyone except Mitch, Demon and angel actively played from div b above. Its the same argument that was with Snus Gang last tourney

I might be biased, but the point the people are making is half your team would stomp and not giving a chance to div c teams. Everyone except Mitch, Demon and angel actively played from div b above. Its the same argument that was with Snus Gang last tourney
I get that opinion, and they are certainly not wrong. But can't the same be said for some teams placed in div B? Half of those players have been div A players up untill recently, and they will surely stomp most other div B teams. If we are going to be allowing teams with higher division players into a lower division, there should maybe be rules as to how many of those players would be allowed per team. At this pace, div B will be massively divided and it will not be fun for most teams.

Ismar is also a division C player and Lev has played once in div B. The fact that an admin of the tourney told Mitch that Lev was a div A player because he played for Norway in the NC is ridiculous since they have like 10 players total in the game. It seems every other team is being ranked off of current skill and we are being ranked off of names from 2/3 years ago.

I get that opinion, and they are certainly not wrong. But can't the same be said for some teams placed in div B? Half of those players have been div A players up untill recently, and they will surely stomp most other div B teams. If we are going to be allowing teams with higher division players into a lower division, there should maybe be rules as to how many of those players would be allowed per team. At this pace, div B will be massively divided and it will not be fun for most teams.
Both div B and C increased in quality over the years, while div A didn't really change, but the thing is, there are only 3-4 div A teams nowadays so it is normal to see many past div A players in div B, and that's harmful because the best div B teams don't want to go in div A, because they know they'll get stomped no matter what, so the bottom of the table div B teams ask for div C cuz they know they won't beat div B top teams. But the gap between bottom div B and top div C is way smaller than bottom div A and top div B so for example, Sbo vs HV was an interesting final (div C final last tourney).
Now, I am pretty sure that your team will be mid div B rather than bottom of div B so I don't think you should be in div C if we expect similar teams as the last tourney.

Theres definitely a shift in interest from Div A to Div B from non tier 1 players, because at this point the difference in skill is huge with most of em having 5-7 years of playing the game competitively. Div B is way more fun.

Last edited:
Ismar is also a division C player and Lev has played once in div B. The fact that an admin of the tourney told Mitch that Lev was a div A player because he played for Norway in the NC is ridiculous since they have like 10 players total in the game. It seems every other team is being ranked off of current skill and we are being ranked off of names from 2/3 years ago.
Nobody is ranking anyone. Im sick of this bull**** from all sides, just sign up for the division you feel is fit and if we find there is something wrong with that once the signups are finished and we start seeding we will TALK to you. Just stop stirring up a pot that doesn't even exist yet and keep the **** calm.

Team Name:
Forsaken Knights
TAG:
Forsaken_
Contact 1:
imNotAlone
Contact 2:
Tirtil
Banner:
5lWaOgv.png

imNotAlone
ID2
Tirtil
ID2
Strong
ID2
Toi
ID2
Gordioss
ID2
Jara
ID2
Valor
ID2
PLAYER9
ID1
ID2
PLAYER10
ID1
ID2
PLAYER11
ID1
ID2
PLAYER12
ID1
ID2
PLAYER13
ID1
ID2
PLAYER14
ID1
ID2
PLAYER15
ID1
ID2

Preffered Division: A/B

Last edited:
I didn't told Mitch Lev is Div A, that is just not true at all

Duck's team should be Division B, it'll allow Division C players to actually compete but also allow Duck's team to compete (even if it's not to win). Even if you're playing for fun, you'd still be able to compete in Division B over Division C; would be wild if you were placed in Division C, RIP all those teams.

Back
Top Bottom