BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BEAST#3] Grand Final & Promotion Matches

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMII - KWD 2:12
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Men of Borr 3 (11) - (6) 2 Alliance of Destruction

Map 1:
qHrv8aV.jpg

7EYm6Ou.jpg

Map 2:
2yaY1Zh.jpg

4RUxiD8.jpg

Map 3:
jZHd3Km.jpg

Thanks alot for the match aD! You guys put up an amazing fight, the match could have gone either way.

Men of Borr 3 (11) - (6) 2 Alliance of Destruction

Map 1:
qHrv8aV.jpg

7EYm6Ou.jpg

Map 2:
2yaY1Zh.jpg

4RUxiD8.jpg

Map 3:
jZHd3Km.jpg

Thanks alot for the match aD! You guys put up an amazing fight, the match could have gone either way.
Thanks for the match, you deserved your place in A div, good luck there!

Good match. Next time we will delay our stream so you guy's couldn't streamsnipe us :grin: ggwp!
First of all gg wp, everyone can watch my youtube video when i upload it. We had certain strategies before the match and played with them. I was leading and my orders haven't got affected by any other information at all. Both sides played really good and it was an intense match :grin:

Grand Finals

RM (3)10-5(1) DM
20210117202829_1.jpg

20210117210557_1.jpg

20210117212740_1.jpg

20210117214754_1.jpg

GGWP thanks for games,was an intense match,well played for both sides.
Indeed, a good game for first 3 sets. Then what happend is obvious stream snipe, Varadin overlooking my stream and perfectly "predicting" our compositions leading to completly countered first round, fall of economy and loss of the entire set. Before claiming it, I did enough research and gathered enough proof to second my claim. Certain timestamps from Relexan stream show Varadin confidence in "predicting" the setps. Here are the timestamps and stream link.

1:24:06
1:28:43

twitch VOD link
As the first could be pure prediction, it's actually the crucial one. As they were about to change from their original setup, Varadin said what our composition consists off, then he went back to voulgier.
If it was just this one, there wouldn't be any problem what so ever. Yet the second timestamp proves otherwise. At this moment, we after losing one round could change setup, but we didn't. Varadin called that confidently again. There was no, maybe, probably, might , it's just pure confidence that even more raises my suspicion of that happening.
Taking all of that in consideration, in the name of fair play and healthy competition, I request admins to make their judgement on the matter. @Aeronwen @Ikea Knight

Last edited:
Look at 1.29.20,Apri says ''what you are doing is a guess'' to Varadin.And we had 2 voulgiers,you had an archer.And he says 1.33.09 ''Okey they have 1 archer'' and he adds ''I thought maybe two archers''' AFTER ROUND starts while we had 2 voulgiers.Drama Masters.Nt tho

1.24.32 AFTER ROUND starts

Apri ''No archer''
Jufasto ''O yea''
Pacemaker ''This is exactly what we want''

How is it a streamsnipe?

Last edited:
Indeed, a good game for first 3 sets. Then what happend is obvious stream snipe, Varadin overlooking my stream and perfectly "predicting" our compositions leading to completly countered first round, fall of economy and loss of the entire set. Before claiming it, I did enough research and gathered enough proof to second my claim. Certain timestamps from Relexan stream show Varadin confidence in "predicting" the setps. Here are the timestamps and stream link.

1:24:06
1:28:43

twitch VOD link
As the first could be pure prediction, it's actually the crucial one. As they were about to change from their original setup, Varadin said what our composition consists off, then he went back to voulgier.
If it was just this one, there wouldn't be any problem what so ever. Yet the second timestamp proves otherwise. At this moment, we after losing one round could change setup, but we didn't. Varadin called that confidently again. There was no, maybe, probably, might , it's just pure confidence that even more raises my suspicion of that happening.
Taking all of that in consideration, in the name of fair play and healthy competition, I request admins to make their judgement on the matter. @Aeronwen @Ikea Knight
Yes, i understand it looks like a little confusing but you didn't lost only because of that. Also like Jufasto said we were planning to do that. Pickin voulgier was our strat from beginning against oathsworn. Our only concern was the throwing weps. Therefore, Varadin just guessed (Apri said he guessed the formation during clanwar) your formation because you won previous set with 4 inf 2 cav setup.

Last edited:
Unreal how far ppl go for losing in games :smile:

yes i was very confident you will go 4 inf and 2 cav as u destroyed us as vlandia and i was yelling they are 4 ind 2 cav and my team wasnt listening , i didnt eant same misstake as we did on battaniaby taking aiku .

lets say i did ( but i didnt) you lost based on our superior skill and strategy by jufasto, any other denial is just being salty over game which is fine and normal and im not taking this as personal attack as i dont rly care that much .

i never cheated and abused in any game nor did i now. I despise cheating

i got a decade behind me in comeptitvr gameplay and events in warband and who knows me know what i do and how i play.

nothing i will say will change your mind and i know that but i had an urge to say this as i thought we were friends.
Next time you stream make sure to put delay on and dont blame others for losing as it is purley ur own fault.

Stay salty :smile:

yes i was very confident you will go 4 inf and 2 cav as u destroyed us as vlandia and i was yelling they are 4 ind 2 cav and my team wasnt listening , i didnt eant same misstake as we did on battaniaby taking aiku .
Pls, dont lie man! DM has so many strategies!
4 inf + 2 cav
or
3 inf + 1 archer + 2 cav

So it was 50% chance u will guess it! I would say it's impossible what u did!

%E3%82%B9%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%83%E3%83%88%2B2015-12-15%2B13.24.51.png

Oh come on, now. Are you really gonna be like that now? None of us would ever do that and ruin an honest victory. If you even think that this is a possibility, why are you streaming without delay? If Varadin was eager to cheat, he could just be silently peeking at your stream and no one would notice. His input didn't affect anyone's choice (at most his own), in case you don't realize. Like Yans said, the fact that you're trying to go down this route when there is exactly two setups you could play with Battania is just unbelievable.

If anyone here seriously believes streamsniping happened, I would recommend to watch this clip:
Twitch

Any kind of suspicions or doubts should be gone after that.

Last edited:
If anyone here seriously believes streamsniping happened, I would recommend to watch this clip:
Twitch
That's pretty much it to be honest. We found the best possible strategy against Battania in Xauna and implemented it to our gameplay. I have more evidence that we were going to use voulgiers from start. We tried this strategy against KWD and i have the full set recording.(Due to the past dramas, I stopped sharing destroying, one sided clanwars because after i share them on youtube, clans stop having training with us. But i can share the match RM vs KWD which we experimented voulgiers if Hairless still wants to find any excuse about their lose.) KWD thought we were trolling or humiliating them but it was our real strategy after all. We have been brain storming couple strategies for weeks and we were experimenting them against other clans. Aprikosenmann is our one of the strategy geniuses, he first came up with that idea and after experimenting it and by using our logic we decided it's best.

Important Note: In the clip, when Apri suggested voulgiers i said okay without any hesitation and with full trust. I have tons of experience for being IGL and clan leading from Warband and Bannerlord. Do you guys think i would say "Okay" if we haven't thought it before and experimented? Otherwise, i would think It's too damn risky to try a new thing for Div A Final...

Are Varadins sentence suspicious? Yes
Could it be him sniping? Yes
Could it be him predicting? Yes

Did anything he say have any impact on what we pick? No

Suggestion for new beast rule: 30 sec delay on all streams to avoid discussions like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom