about east asian server

Users who are viewing this thread

I’m glad to hear that a new server had been set in Western NorthAmerica , but actually many players from China, Japan and Korea could hardly play the multiple games without a VPN because the server is set in Singapore and the PING is too high XD!! So could it be possible to set a closer server in EastAsia ? I’m sure more player will come to the multiple games QWQ, pls!!

Yes. We even had to spend extra money to buy a VPN to speed up the game. Many of my friends gave up on the game because of the high latency.
We like this game very much. But now fewer and fewer people are playing on East Asian servers. We were only able to match players for a couple of hours at night, and it was a long, long time.

We need lower latency and more players! !!!!!

是的。我们甚至我需要额外花费钱来购买VPN来加速这个游戏。我的很多朋友都因为高延迟放弃了这个游戏。我们很喜欢这个游戏。但是现在东亚服务器玩的人越来越少。我们只有晚上几个小时的时间能匹配到玩家,而且匹配时间很长很长。

我们需要更低的延迟和更多的玩家!!!

I suggest setting up a server in Taiwan or Korea(Chinese mainland is better) so that Chinese players could have a better game experience. Maybe Taleworlds hasn't tried 90 Ping, that is the worst game I've ever played online(I have played 700hours include Beta)
Chinese players are waiting for you
机翻顺便补充了一点,英语不好,见谅

Last edited:
Maybe you guys need to rush Netease as well.
I think it shouldn't take so long to have a Chinese server if there is a persistent requirement, let me guess, maybe this year? :xf-grin:

(可选):中国玩家们可以了解下:TaleWorlds论坛设立了中文区,论坛并原生支持中文语言。中国玩家们可以用中文直接去中文区发帖,不用担心你的需求和想法无法传达给T社,所有的需求都是直接汇报给TaleWorlds社区经理@Dejan的(如果有的需求的话,再由社区经理汇报给各个负责部门)。

(Optional) And Chinese players could consider posting threads and suggestions directly to the Chinese section, and the forum supports the Chinese language. Don't worry about your thoughts and requirements can't deliver to TaleWorlds; all the things from the Chinese section's players would directly deliver to Dejan, the community manager of TaleWorlds.

I heard XYZ is clan or guild organized by some American Chinese and overseas Chinese students. I don't know is that right. Please correct me.

avg ping 80+, it's really fine?
100 per cent sure that the players he mentioned are played under the North American server.

Under this case, it is Callum or Dejan and Community support you should mention.

a South American server too
YAAS!

Last edited:
Maybe you guys need to rush Netease as well.
I think it shouldn't take so long to have a Chinese server if there is a persistent requirement, let me guess, maybe this year? :xf-grin:

(可选):中国玩家们可以了解下:TaleWorlds论坛设立了中文区,论坛并原生支持中文语言。中国玩家们可以用中文直接去中文区发帖,不用担心你的需求和想法无法传达给T社,所有的需求都是直接汇报给TaleWorlds社区经理@Dejan的(如果有的需求的话,再由社区经理汇报给各个负责部门)。

(Optional) And Chinese players could consider posting threads and suggestions directly to the Chinese section, and the forum supports the Chinese language. Don't worry about your thoughts and requirements can't deliver to TaleWorlds; all the things from the Chinese section's players would directly deliver to Dejan, the community manager of TaleWorlds.
感谢您的回复,也许你们有点误会: 我们需要的是北亚服务器,而不是中国服务器
我在此反映的是中国北部,日本,韩国玩家的诉求。
你们不能因为玩家减少就否定这种需求,毕竟玩家减少正是因为这个需求没有满足导致的。

这不关猪厂(网易)的事。

thks for u reply, maybe u have some misunderstanding: we need North Asian server, not Chinese server.
this is the demand of players from northern China, Japan and Korea.
u can't deny this demand just because the number of players has decreased.
After all, the number of players has decreased because this demand has not been met.

it's not about the pig factory(Netease)

Back
Top Bottom