Stutter

Users who are viewing this thread

Steelo

Game stuttering like low fps but i have 90-144 fps and i have this stutter. It was also in the previous version.
Mobo x570-E - 3700x - 6800xt - 16 gb ram - 750w psu

Hello,
Please switch to perf_test branch on Steam and follow these instructions to help us identify the issue:
Open the game as usual and proceed to the stage where there are performance issues. Before the performance issues start, toggle the profiling tool by holding “right shift” and pressing the “t” key.Record for 20-30 seconds, press the toggle key combination again. Please keep in mind that, the more you record, the more upload time it will require.Find the "test.tmcap" file in the ‘\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client’ folder. You can find the "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" folder inside Steam’s application library folder. Finally, upload the file to the http://upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this thread's URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. It is appreciated if you provide more information about your PC, what you were doing while the game was recording and your graphics configuration.

Thanks.

Hello,
Please switch to perf_test branch on Steam and follow these instructions to help us identify the issue:
Open the game as usual and proceed to the stage where there are performance issues. Before the performance issues start, toggle the profiling tool by holding “right shift” and pressing the “t” key.Record for 20-30 seconds, press the toggle key combination again. Please keep in mind that, the more you record, the more upload time it will require.Find the "test.tmcap" file in the ‘\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client’ folder. You can find the "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" folder inside Steam’s application library folder. Finally, upload the file to the http://upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this thread's URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. It is appreciated if you provide more information about your PC, what you were doing while the game was recording and your graphics configuration.

Thanks.
Very interesting i just tried to record but it didnt stutter. Probably we were seperated with random skirmish players. This stutter were happend when twelve people clashing each other at Trading Post A flag. And it was terrible. If i encounter again i will record it.

@WilliamWallce
Isn't it mate?
Do you still have this issue?

Ty Varadin you helped us a lot bro. Do you have an idea what kind of computer we need?

I just figured out my stutter problem. I was using Borderless Fullscreen and game stuttering on Borderless Fullscreen with freesync but also stuttering without freesync. it is relevant with Amd software and Amd said flickering but it feels likely stutter.
So stutter gone when i change it into the Fullscreen.
@azakhi

Known Issues​

• Brightness flickering may intermittently occur in some games or applications when Radeon™ FreeSync is enabled, and the game is set to use borderless fullscreen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom