Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Blood Gryphon

Grandmaster Knight
Summary: Children of the same gender for parents end up looking the same, can we add some random generation of the children (mixing the parents still)?

yMAlw.jpg
KRtIy.jpg

vWy2V.jpg
wSq0p.jpg

OFuaS.jpg
XSQH0.jpg

Hello, can you please send us a save file so we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.
Uploaded a newly created 1.5.7 game. Have them look at any family really but here is an example.

Peribard, Morcon, Vigother, and Thorgud all look exactly the same and the sisters do as well.
dUsCi.jpg

I don't really understand why TW needs your save files.I reported this BUG few months ago,and they wanted the same things from me,and then this bug was not mentioned anymore. I mean,why don't they play their own game themselves? This bug clearly lasts for months and any one who played the game could know it!

I don't really understand why TW needs your save files.I reported this BUG few months ago,and they wanted the same things from me,and then this bug was not mentioned anymore. I mean,why don't they play their own game themselves? This bug clearly lasts for months and any one who played the game could know it!
Faster this way.

which way you mean?and how could that be "faster"?
It's so they can make fun of what you named you chars and clan. Oh look, another band of the Hawk, how original :razz:
JK, they can load up and look at exactly what the person is reporting, not have to ascertain what they probably mean and create the scenario themselves.

Hello, i have forwarded the save file to the QA team. Thank you for your reporting it in.
Hi, we need the save files to access the bug or the troubled scenario as fast as possible, as they have already explained. You guys sending the save files saves some really important time on our QA team and helps us see the stiuation as it is. And, of course, we play the game :grin: But as you can imagine not everyone is having the exact same problem, so sending save files is also good for us to see different scenarios.

Thank you all for your co-operation and for your time.

1.8 and this is still an issue

Sturgian Brothers exactly the same
TE3Si.jpg
YeN2f.jpg

7 exact copies of carfyd, battanian
-prt4.jpg
XQVpV.jpg
WqyfL.jpg
jMWD9.jpg
g6CIq.jpg
N7ZyX.jpg
CJ8b9.jpg