yall fr doing this rng thing huh...

Users who are viewing this thread

soul_jak

Sergeant at Arms
seriously tho fr with this looted horse thing? coulda picked ANYTHING but decided this was the best thing for the game?

What do you mean? Don't you think adding RNG to esports is a good thing?

I seriously have no idea what TW is trying to get, either they try to make it competitive or casual. But they don't seem to focus on both at the same time

I don't get u. I prefer this over some other useless perk and it's somehow risky and funny, maybe you get better horse maybe not, ur choice. For sure I'Il use this perk on rider by playing random skirmish, rather not on officials.

I don't get u. I prefer this over some other useless perk and it's somehow risky and funny, maybe you get better horse maybe not, ur choice. For sure I'Il use this perk on rider by playing random skirmish, rather not on officials.
I didn't know you could have a dopamine rush on getting a random horse.

Also what useless perk? Are you calling the perk system bad? How dare you

Oh yeah, i am sure i will make the meaningful choice of taking a random horse on skirmish.

? ? ?
As I said before, it's you're choice, you're not forcing to it, but still I think as cav it's better to choose between yeah random horse than freaking sword or bow+arrows. Maybe we should cry, uhh wrong sorry I mean talk about other new perks x)

Oh yeah, i am sure i will make the meaningful choice of taking a random horse on skirmish.

? ? ?
bro i feel like u have more hours in forum than actualy in game lmao. Whatever Taleworlds will introduce u will always complain. Like Axder said it's more interesting perk when actualy you have 25% to have a Warhorse or another good horse than 2handed perk or better shield.

bro i feel like u have more hours in forum than actualy in game lmao. Whatever Taleworlds will introduce u will always complain. Like Axder said it's more interesting perk when actualy you have 25% to have a Warhorse or another good horse than 2handed perk or better shield.
Have you even checked what the horses are?

It's not a 25% chance. More of a 5.8%. There are 17 different horses in it.

The perk shouldn't be interesting. It should be MEANINGFUL, you know, the whole reason they told most of the players to stick it up their bum and live with it.

Have you even checked what the horses are?

It's not a 25% chance. More of a 5.8%. There are 17 different horses in it.

The perk shouldn't be interesting. It should be MEANINGFUL, you know, the whole reason they told most of the players to stick it up their bum and live with it.
%40 ish something for tier 3 heavy horse and %30 ish something for a standard saddle horse
I don't get why you're complaining it's like very little chance of getting the worst horse(khuzait horse archer horse that is) and cant get the best heavy horse, I feel like this gamble can be fun

I would gamble if i could get the cataphract, a camel or mameluk-horse. But with the selection I saw, I just stick with the tougher horse.

I don't think randomness will contribute positively to the competitive Skirmish scene, though it is a great thing for casual matches I suppose

That's no worse than competetive games that have crit, stun or silence chanses. Just like every MOBA or MMO has. But maybe dont have 17 options. I mean you could play 100 games without ever getting the mount you want.

That's no worse than competetive games that have crit, stun or silence chanses. Just like every MOBA or MMO has. But maybe dont have 17 options. I mean you could play 100 games without ever getting the mount you want.
Even with 2 horses, you can play 100 games without getting the mount you want.

Was there not a huge deal about crush being random (which it was not)? I agree it is a minor point compared to that mechanic, but this randomness still goes against the spirit of the game too much.

they should add a perk to peasants that give them random low tier weapons, I really like these kinds of mechanics, they remind me of Partisan Irregulars in napoleonic wars

but I also understand that it doesn't look very competitive in skirmish

they should add a perk to peasants that give them random low tier weapons, I really like these kinds of mechanics, they remind me of Partisan Irregulars in napoleonic wars

but I also understand that it doesn't look very competitive in skirmish
It is a really fun class in NW for that reason. "Do I get farming tools or a shotgun?" But class perks are global. It holds back interesting and fun ideas such as randomness.

Separate game mode perks when?

Back
Top Bottom