Beta Patch Notes e1.5.7

Users who are viewing this thread

I will wait:

-item order is not fixed
-armor is not working right (I think) something is wrong: somebody already reported this in the bug section.
-heard speed detail indicator gone
-loading/menus absurdity: this continues to get worse.

Last edited:
@WMorton @Gwiltrol
Guys, let's not throw arround insult like that, especially not in the patchnotes thread where we should otherwise be having devs interacting with us more, like we have so far.
Let us have a sip of our favourite beverage and continue forward in a calm way.

Highland-Scale-Mail.jpg

Things to see: new Highland Scale Mail (round about 180.000 denars), still bugged Highland Noble Bracers and pretty washed out looking item icons.

Highland-Scale-Mail.jpg

Things to see: new Highland Scale Mail (round about 180.000 denars), still bugged Highland Noble Bracers and pretty washed out looking item icons.
I thought this armor was already added in 1.5.6e?

And yes I think it's time someone fixed those highland noble bracers once and for all.

I don't understand why do you think nobody visits them. Just because you don't then nobody does. Strange logic.
I definitely do so it's at least one person. You can call me fool but I walk to each quest giver, trader, tavern in towns and villages. I just enjoy the beautiful art work. Plus it gives me some level of immersion. I am also convinced TW will add some more quests which will require visits.

@Dejan - thanks for the table and graph! Good stuff.

I actually hope that they will add something so that there is more interest in visiting the cities, yes it's cool to visit them but is what honestly there is nothing else that deserves more attention when I see the number of requests from players?

This is all pretty exciting looking stuff; i like the direction engineering perks went and education is a great addition. Still gonna wait a little longer for autocalc deaths so that I can start a longer term playthrough :smile:

I actually hope that they will add something so that there is more interest in visiting the cities, yes it's cool to visit them but is what honestly there is nothing else that deserves more attention when I see the number of requests from players?

Sadly, their early marketing told us we'd have dynamic quests and things happen when we visit cities instead of use the menus. None of that is there. They need to implement something worthwhile for us to really do it.

So the Mamluke Palace Guard now also wears the closed helmet as the archers. We all hate variety don`t we? Sighhh. :???:

1 step forward, 2 steps back.

I also just entered a town and was waking in slow motion trying to get to a workshop. TW: hire some competent testers? Seriously? Who tested this?

Why is the MP list always so pitiful, you people need to fix this ****, we wait months for even minor fixes and all we get is like 5 lines of a changelog wheras SP gets over 100
Sorry but SP should be main priority and MP be a simple addon/bonus.They are constantly overstreaching themself by working at the same time on SP,MP,Mood Tools,Console all of that just constantly diverts needed resorces to other things.If i was the Ceo of TW i wouldve dictate to soly forcus on SP bcs MB IS SP title.Then when SP is golden or near golden/complete THEN i would start diverting some of the resorces/workforce towards MP and then after that after game is released would then put most of the workforce/resorces into Mood Tools and console port wile leaving just like 5-10% of workforce maybe even less for the first initial post launch fixes/patches.

1 step forward, 2 steps back.

I also just entered a town and was waking in slow motion trying to get to a workshop. TW: hire some competent testers? Seriously? Who tested this?
Literally has beta in the name...

That means tests are ongoing - if you want a less buggy experience stick to the live builds. You can't blame TW for having bugs in their current test build.

This patch looks good on paper. But by the looks of it, MANY people are having PERFORMANCE ISSUES when for the last patches devs made "performance improvements". For the hotfixes and next patch I would say this performance issues must be addressed as a top priority or people just can't play.

Back
Top Bottom