Beta Patch Notes e1.5.7

Users who are viewing this thread

well level designers supposed to work on scenes so makes sense

hmm I think no since there is no point in visiting them, even for quest NPCs it is useless because the menu UI shortcuts do not require you to do so.

what's the point of creating something so that no one has an interest in using them or see ?

hmm I think no since there is no point in visiting them, even for quest NPCs it is useless because the menu UI shortcuts do not require you to do so.

what's the point of creating something so that no one has an interest in using them or see ?

Scenes are also used for battles.

As much as I avoid loading settlement scenes, I do agree that the variety is needed, especially with regard to the battles that are fought inside of them. Also, it gives extra level of immersion for people who prefer more roleplaying experience.

hmm I think no since there is no point in visiting them
except for certain quests. some diversity is welcome.
now, i fail to find new sturgian armor, i guess i found a new battanian, but i'm not sure.

aaaaaanyway. at 8700 prosperity market stock is still the same. and i guess i need to start a new pt, cause my first kid is 9 years and no education system for her.

Isn't this kind of ridiculous to say?Those working on scenes are not working on other things probably as that is their job. What else would they be doing?

except for certain quests. some diversity is welcome.
now, i fail to find new sturgian armor, i guess i found a new battanian, but i'm not sure.

aaaaaanyway. at 8700 prosperity market stock is still the same. and i guess i need to start a new pt, cause my first kid is 9 years and no education system for her.

You do not need a new 1.5.7 game for high tier items to appear at markets. You can continue 1.5.6 save. Note that they are rare and can take time to take place at markets. Pass some time and visit different towns.

Thank you for the patch. Still waiting for leveling progression fixes. But it's ok, I don't have much time to play this month anyhow. I saw the engineering perks and I noticed many Governor effects. I think it would be good if the player could be the governor of ONE Town/castle. If not, then it's ok, but sad to see perk effects waste away into nothingness... Maybe in the future we can choose from multiple perks with options that won't give us empty/unusable effects for our playstyle

Also I wish Arena was more useful. It still provides no gold, less experience than actual fighting or tournaments, and is useless waste of time sadly. What you do mostly is try to avoid projectiles, it's not even fun... rework Arenas, and tournaments of course, and fix leveling progression, and improve mini-games and it should be very cool

Back
Top Bottom