Why you shouldn't argue people on internet?

Users who are viewing this thread

1- They will not accept defeat. Majority of people on the internet is suffering from inferiority complex. If they concede defeat in an argument, it brings destruction in their real life. So they're making up nonsense arguments to be not defeated.

2- ad hominem: Rather than focusing the argument. They will attack your personality; your age, your name, your looking and etc.

3- It's a huge loss of time. No matter how strong your evidences are, they will come up with their own evidences and make you waste your time trying to prove a fact to a stranger. Don't waste your time that could be valuable in real life.

4- Wikipedia: If someone cites Wikipedia in an argument, it means he's no book person and someone who hasn't opened a single page of an encyclopedia or book could be a real headache during arguments. Yes, Wikipedia is a nice place to learn rough and simple knowledge, but the details should be read from books which are written by prestigious proffessors. Wikipedia is a free encyclopedia and it's known that all information there isn't objective.

5- Some people are having tough situations in real life and looking for a place to puke their hatred and that is generally the internet. So they become the internet mobs or bullies. Let them drown in their own hatred, don't ever respond them, having conversation with them would affect your morale and energy.

I wish you the best TaleWorlds community.

Best regards, Tulag

5- Some people are having tough situations in real life and looking for a place to puke their hatred and that is generally the internet. So they become the internet mobs or bullies.
... if you haven't managed to understand the moral of the thread, you should get proffessional help
Fo9g0.gif

Do I look like I'm bullying him or puking my hatred on him? You guys are way too much good on manipulating.

Look people, I don't say that you shan't argue or debate "EVERY" person in internet. I'm just telling you have to choose a civil person as much as you are to debate. Ben Shapiro is known for a good debater, wrong. He's just a fast and confident talker and that makes him look like he's winning the argument.

I'm referencing that this forum's users (and many internet users in general) got a lot of those discussions out of their system back in that period. Now people tend to skirt serious topics to ****-post and post dank memes.

Though I think we should get professional help together.

Add strawman to the list, you know, the same imbecile you bring up in the whole OP that is not worth arguing with.

EDIT: I just don't get it, they won't change their mind so why even bother? That's not a reason to discuss stuff in public forum, though. If your views clash any kind of 'win' is pretty much unachievable, especially if it's one of those entrenched topics, like 'tits or ass', but the goal here is to reach out and present your case. If the game ends up with ****-flinging, then you remove yourself from it, sure, but not even try at all? Where's fun in that?

Last edited:
Don't care, didn't ask if it was.
1- They will not accept defeat. Majority of people on the internet is suffering from inferiority complex. If they concede defeat in an argument, it brings destruction in their real life. So they're making up nonsense arguments to be not defeated.

3- It's a huge loss of time. No matter how strong your evidences are, they will come up with their own evidences and make you waste your time trying to prove a fact to a stranger. Don't waste your time that could be valuable in real life.

Calling my thread a sh*tpost and my answer to that is not related to anything said in post, good try though, I like your style.
Btw daily talks are not debates ffs. Can't seperate one from another? Dude...

Calling my thread a sh*tpost and my answer to that is not related to anything said in post, good try though, I like your style.
Btw daily talks are not debates ffs. Can't seperate one from another? Dude...
bruh I just posted 2 of your comments where did you get the idea I actually meant something

Although this thread oozes surrealism, let's go there with my opinion. :iamamoron:

There are interesting discussions and others that are not, those that make me waste my time. To the question, do you like to argue? I'd say that I've reached an age where even if you're NOT right, I'll say ok You are right. You will feel good, I'll think you're an idiot and everyone will be happy.

giphy.gif

To the question, do you like to argue?
A former history debater, honored. I left debating people after engaging their salty attitudes numerous times.

Although this thread oozes surrealism
Make yourself more clear. Which part of thread do you think it consists surrealism?

I'd say that I've reached an age where even if you're NOT right, I'll say ok You are right. You will feel good, I'll think you're an idiot and everyone will be happy.
Good for you to know how to avoid avoid toxic debates that will gain you nothing but headache.

it's too poorly constructed and low effort for that imo.
Alright.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom