Servers are still...

Users who are viewing this thread

Usually am not one to complain but the servers are still f*cked and arguably worse than yesterday. I heard it was a problem with the hosts themselves but this honestly is just appalling. From the amount I have played from this game I can only say I am generally very disappointed

But yeah, that's it, all I wanted to say. I'm sure it has been said around 1000 times already but 1001 cannot hurt.

It is not a problem with the hosts it is a problem of Taleworlds because they picked that **** server provider.
If they are unable to handle this ****, they should just let the community to provide servers like in warband.

It is not a problem with the hosts it is a problem of Taleworlds because they picked that **** server provider.
If they are unable to handle this ****, they should just let the community to provide servers like in warband.

What I was gonna say but best not to. Like I said before, I am just disappointed with this game, really am. So much great potential that is being held back.

I was in MP servers tonight (Europe) and boy, what a lag! Teleporting units and being pulled back like on a rubber string...was no fun.

It is probably even worse today than it was yesterday.

This. They chose to not release server files and lock us in with the servers they provide. If those servers then go to **** the blame is on them.

well its not, I am coming from the MP (both matchmaking and EU Siege and TDM servers are rubberbanding for me)
Additionally I get disconnected from time to time, or the server just stops for 10 seconds.

xcKHL.jpg

I mean its fine with me, its an early access, and networking is a difficult tech. Its easy to get things wrong, especially when you are dependant on service provider. I just think it would be nice to have an official statement, because it seems to be a player base wide problem as everyone on the servers I played approved they experience the same issues.

Confirm pls, I don't wanna launch a game and start a skirmish just to see these teleports again
I don't have the information to confirm or deny this, I just remember seeing a post in this thread. Something else could've went wrong and they might still be working on it.

So this came up with the recent Update:
" Reverted the recent friendly fire change in Siege game mode. We found a crash that might relate to this change and we want to investigate further. "
We might see some positive changes :smile:

So this came up with the recent Update:
" Reverted the recent friendly fire change in Siege game mode. We found a crash that might relate to this change and we want to investigate further. "
We might see some positive changes :smile:
Its still ****ed.

NIN3 said they hoped to have it fixed (maybe with this patch) but its still ****ed.

Just release private servers, if its **** then atleast we can mess around with stuff, now we are locked into a chivalry knock off, which is weird, because chivalry is a knock off of warband.

Back
Top Bottom