[QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Users who are viewing this thread

I need to use this, it in the POP options yes? so annoying to have ranged troops in defensive sieges just standing around scratching their balls and not going to the merlons and other firing spots and firing, also for the enemy AI as well, it makes archer cheese easier for attacking sieges.
The files are in the "_README_POP" folder of the mod's module

Advice on farming Noldor for honor and relation? With autocalc value raised immensely, it is very expensive to do autoresolve. Is sheriff army any good?

Get Laria or Ethos and do passive farming, as long as your faction is at war with them, the caravans and lords running around will drop you decent number of prisoners when they stop in your town.

Get Laria or Ethos and do passive farming, as long as your faction is at war with them, the caravans and lords running around will drop you decent number of prisoners when they stop in your town.
only towns work? what about the castles closer to noldor territory?

Will work as well, especially if you are the marshall o a faction. Order them to visit a certain location. Any AI Lord will drop off his prisoners at the next friendly location he visits. The main advantage of this location beeign a town is the handy presence of the slaver in your tavern. Means you cut the export part on this lucrative import business as you don´t have to ferry the silly dastards over half the map but transfer them into clinky coin immediately.

Hello! Sorry if I misunderstood and this is not the right place to ask random little questions unworthy of a new thread. Can someone tell me if I lose something lore-wise if I don't join Griffon KO? (Aside from armors and GM quest, which I have a tweak to do elsewhere) Do I miss any cinematic or anything if I go straight with a CKO?

Hello! Sorry if I misunderstood and this is not the right place to ask random little questions unworthy of a new thread. Can someone tell me if I lose something lore-wise if I don't join Griffon KO? (Aside from armors and GM quest, which I have a tweak to do elsewhere) Do I miss any cinematic or anything if I go straight with a CKO?
why not join Griffon or other KO you like, and still make your own CKO?

if you can do both, why not? right?

Join any KO and become it's grandmaster, while you create your own CKO in the meantime, as Dare2Die suggested. Never join your own CKO as you get deprived of KO rank progression, all stronghold features and some CKO unlocks.

I am currently playing as marshal for Ravenstern, and when I installed the Order of the Dragon in a castle I took over, I noticed a large group of order troops spawned and started to accompany me. Is this a normal feature for when you are the marshall of a faction and have a faction order chapter in one of your owned fief?

I am currently playing as marshal for Ravenstern, and when I installed the Order of the Dragon in a castle I took over, I noticed a large group of order troops spawned and started to accompany me. Is this a normal feature for when you are the marshall of a faction and have a faction order chapter in one of your owned fief?
I think it's a rare event when an order war party (should be much beefier than order patrols) helps out the war effort for a month or so.

So after many years away from warband and pendor I've decided to return only one issue the game keeps just crashing after about 20mins or so? maybe im being immensly thick but I can't seem to find the patches etc I've downloaded (the mod) from Mdb database, can I get some help please?

Back
Top Bottom