SP - General Serving As an Individual in Army

Users who are viewing this thread

social media on your phone
"Soldier, get back to the line damn it!"
"I can't, sergeant. My girlfriend is just texting me."
"Shut up soldier, it's common knowledge that Mount and Blade players are virgins. They can manage an Empire but not a relationship, now get back to the line!"

"Shut up soldier, it's common knowledge that Mount and Blade players are virgins. They can manage an Empire but not a relationship, now get back to the line!"
*Rage quits the game and proceeds to watch paid p0rn, like a boss*

In all seriousness, this feature should be easy to implement since there is plenty of mod references that already did this.
They should hire someone just to analyze the easiest to implement mods features from warband to bannerlord, or maybe some member reading this will make a compilation thread about it...

"Soldier, get back to the line damn it!"
"I can't, sergeant. My girlfriend is just texting me."

Christ, I almost spilled laughed my wine and would stain her couch and she would ****ing kill me....

Looks like I am not a mount and blade player *shoots myself*
It was a joke guys, don't try to prove yourselves lol :smile:
I have a girl too but you guys have to admit that majority is single because they spent their entire time besieging Battania and Vlandia settlements instead spending sometime trying to get p*ssy lmao :grin:

Freelancer was amazing in warband and i had high hopes something on those lines would be implemented in vanilla bannerlord to spice up early game instead we go from nobody that had his family kidnapped by slavers to the legendary kingmaker bannerlord in like 2-3 quests lol

The last mod that tried to improved on the freelancer formula was Silverstag with it's own oathbound system that expanded on it and had more immersive features but unfortunately the mod was dropped by the dev before finishing and fixing all bugs in the oathbound system, it's still my favorite vanilla+ mod to this day for the amazing immersive and QOL features.

Freelancer was amazing in warband and i had high hopes something on those lines would be implemented in vanilla bannerlord to spice up early game instead we go from nobody that had his family kidnapped by slavers to the legendary kingmaker bannerlord in like 2-3 quests lol
Hear, hear!

I mean, you already can be a one-man clan only joining your faction's armies, that's how I used to play mostly.
What exactly would such mod give you that you can't do already?

I mean, you already can be a one-man clan only joining your faction's armies, that's how I used to play mostly.
What exactly would such mod give you that you can't do already?
You basically no longer have to manage a party and can just sit back and enjoy the ride. It would provide a wage and if like some mods would provide the player with armor sets of troops (leading to a much more organic and logical progression on equipment).

Its not necessarily about providing more to do. Like I said in a previous comment, I always liked how it let me establish myself as a character first and develop a story before I become a leader. Also personally it feels weird to be leading a party as the weakest person in the party, this gives you some time to raise those skills up. Also as always this is optional and you can always just start recruiting men and leading a party.

@Dejan please bring this forward at your next suggestions meeting
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom