[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Du
The word "Turk" on its own is not racism, it's just the name of the Turkish people, the same way someone is called French, or American, or German. On the other hand, adding an adjective in front of the word Turk is xenophobic (ex: dumb turk). As Hun said, if someone is a moron, just call him a moron, his nationality has nothing to do with his behavior.
dumb Turk is definetly not xenophobic lol

Adek should've been permanently banned, he was racist multiple times, never apologised and made a really awful unban appeal.

On another note, using any racist term on this forum REGARDLESS of context is punishable, so don't use racist words in your reply (even if you don't mean it in a negative way).
Adek is muted permanently and was banned for half a year from Warband Matchmaking for his racist remarks. I think this is more than enough as punishment.

Using your nationality to act as armor while you break rules is not justifiable. If a group is collectively ruining the playing experience for everyone else through bad sportsmanship and poor manners, the other players have the right to say so. It doesnt require a philosophical debate. Just ban the players causing problems before they kill the scene. WBMM isnt entitled to provide players a place to play, playing is a privilege earned through following the rules the WBMM admins set.

Using your nationality to act as armor while you break rules is not justifiable. If a group is collectively ruining the playing experience for everyone else through bad sportsmanship and poor manners, the other players have the right to say so. It doesnt require a philosophical debate. Just ban the players causing problems before they kill the scene. WBMM isnt entitled to provide players a place to play, playing is a privilege earned through following the rules the WBMM admins set.
Preach.

It goes two ways; one way being people who're actively making it worse for players, the other being people who react to these people. Trolling matches isn't great, but that doesn't justify any form of hate speech. No one's talking about calling them every swear word under the sun, that's a whole different kettle of fish, but using hate speech is never justified.

Does anyone noticed some change in servers? Recently, I have 200+ ping on most of WBMM, ECS, Polish Cup servers. What is strange is that its not constant. Sometimes I have normal ping on DE_3, sometimes on DE_5 and DE_1, sometimes I have bad ping on every server. Is it something with the servers, or is it problem of my PC/Internet? And if so, do you know how to fix it?

Does anyone noticed some change in servers? Recently, I have 200+ ping on most of WBMM, ECS, Polish Cup servers. What is strange is that its not constant. Sometimes I have normal ping on DE_3, sometimes on DE_5 and DE_1, sometimes I have bad ping on every server. Is it something with the servers, or is it problem of my PC/Internet? And if so, do you know how to fix it?
Same thing for me, normally i had 40-55(55 is max) however nowadays min 60 ping and looks like 60 ping but playing like 200 tbh

example for *lag bug* 0.8

Back
Top Bottom