Resolved Offer for clan to join the kingdom seems much much higher?

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
A tier 4 clan with no fief, 20m gold will only fill the bar about 20%. That is to say it is impossible to persuade clans to join player's kingdom. I believe this is not designed to be.
Don't think this is a mod related item. Tried to uncheck all the mods and it still appear.

Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Well that's an easy way out.
But on the topic. OP Is wrong. It is possible to recruit another clan in your kingdom. I did so. But only if their current faction is vastly outnumbered and they (possibly even the faction itself) have no fiefs. Otherwise they want everything you have (every coin, every horse, every piece of eqipment and trade good) and are only like 30% satisfied with the offer. Something with the calculation is broken. 1.5.6 Beta

Another thing: When I finally took every fief of one of the empire factions, I asked the last remaning non-ruler clan to join me. He gave me the "this is a big step" yada yada speech and asked me for something in return. A single denar was enough. I feel like if he asks me for money, it should be a higher amount than 1.

I have been having this issue as well. Almost impossible to get some people. After trying 27 times (not exaggerating sadly either) to persuade a clan leader to join me. Considering the odds were extremely high but the 12% critical fail chance hit every time over the 63% success. They wanted my 2 million dollars, all my items and it still wasn't good enough. I think this is extremely upsetting. Cant become a solid empire if its almost impossible to recruit your friends. Sadly the bad chances to recruit clans that hate me seem to work better than having an 88 relation with a friend, and the gold requirement costs less with your enemies.

Yeah from what I have read in numerous forums, doing your own kingdom isn't fun at all. Everyone wants to take your stuff and nobody wants to join you. Better stick to supporting an existing kingdom.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom