What's wrong with the servers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Game constantly logs me off anywhere; in lobby, in game basically everywhere. It's very constant and makes the basically unplayable for me, anyone else having this?
Ive gotten that to happen for a few minutes, ive managed to fix it by reloading the game a few times, luckily it happens rarely.

Happens rather often to me, when reloading the custom server list it often happens and when logging in it takes like 5 tries. Since the new update or hotfix this started happening, when I get in a game I have no problems.

happens to me too, it's been 15 minutes iv'e been trying to log in, whenever it doesn't fail it logs me back off almost instantly

Last edited:
Also noticed that TDM and Siege run very choppy for me at the moment. Seems to correlate with the maps though this is highly subjective (Crashing Castle, Port of Ovsk and Tsagaan Castle seem worst).

Been getting choppy frames recently too mostly in duels NA and tdm never in skirmish (never happened till recent patch)

IF you are experiencing this problem, can you send me the contents of this file after reproducing this?
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs\rgl_log_xxxxx.txt
Please note that programdata folder is hidden.

I'm also experiencing lobby kicking since 1.5.5 release, but last 2-3 days there's also ingame servers problem, half of the games I find are laggy af, I've recorded 1 round if you are not familiar with this problem

From my personal experience, I was able to get around this by being fast enough on the trigger. Hit the login button and IMMEDIATELY join the Team Deathmatch server on the server browser. That seemed to have halted the random logouts for a moment.

Back
Top Bottom