Law Speakers - Your Vote

Should 'Law Speakers' be changed or scrapped or not?

• I think Law Speakers should be kept as it is

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • I think it should be somehow changed or adapted to be less punishing on the player

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • I can't stand Law Speakers, it adds nothing to the game - just scrap it

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Well... At least it is something authentic? TBH I wish all perks were like this too.
Not everything has to contribute to damage, movement speed, party size and ration depletion :grin:

I am not even sure what you have to pass is it 100 charm? if so I would recommend dropping it to 80 however I haven't really tested out the new rate at which charm rises but however in saying that there are other ways to get influence so maybe lawspeakers is necessary to balance out the game

I am not even sure what you have to pass is it 100 charm? if so I would recommend dropping it to 80 however I haven't really tested out the new rate at which charm rises but however in saying that there are other ways to get influence so maybe lawspeakers is necessary to balance out the game
It's 100. I just passed that threshold in my game and got the +1 boost

With how fast charm is rising now in 1.5.6 this policy is ok for those who are doing quests.
Still need to "waste" two or three focus points on it though. The impact of that policy is pretty big considering it can be difficult to adapt to it, you have to plan ahead and fairly early in your playthrough.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom