Patch Notes e.1.5.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi there! Im completely utterly new at the whole "using forums" thing and i hope that after waiting 30+ hours to be allowed to write this, someone/anyone will take this as serious as i do.
If this problem has been reported and acted upon by the developers i do apologize.
(Before i provide the problem i must clarify i CANNOT give any digital support other than the screenshot since i play this BRILLIANT game through Nvidia Geforce Now which i a Game Streaming service for those not in the know on this)

After the 1.55 update i recieved the day after christmas the game asked me (as it has everytime after a game crash) if i want to open in safe mode. I do because it tend to make my game run better through geforce now for some reason.
It makes me re-do my lighting settings which i dont mind.
The problem arised when i went to change my keybindings. Inventory to B. Party to V. tiny things for my own increased enjoyment of the game.

I change the settings, no problems. I start a new campaign since my previous campaign was made pretty redundant.
I enter the world, crying screaming after having beaten the life out of me in the new tutorial (i enjoy every aspect of this game dont get me wrong :grin:)

All the keybindings had reset. Not actually reset since MY bindings were.. Are still there. There's not new (the default) settings below which you'll see in the picture.

This is strange and have deterred me from playing since the day after christmas :sad:
https://ibb.co/rMzcyH9

As you can see(hopefully) there are clones of settings which have the default keybindings with my own above.
Numpad1-9 is because i hadn't learned yet that it would just copy-paste the default keybindings anyway

Happy newyear and ty for the awesome game guys! (even though it's not released yet wtf is wrong with this industry xD)

Hi there! Im completely utterly new at the whole "using forums" thing and i hope that after waiting 30+ hours to be allowed to write this, someone/anyone will take this as serious as i do.
If this problem has been reported and acted upon by the developers i do apologize.
(Before i provide the problem i must clarify i CANNOT give any digital support other than the screenshot since i play this BRILLIANT game through Nvidia Geforce Now which i a Game Streaming service for those not in the know on this)

After the 1.55 update i recieved the day after christmas the game asked me (as it has everytime after a game crash) if i want to open in safe mode. I do because it tend to make my game run better through geforce now for some reason.
The problem arised when i went to change my keybindings. Inventory to B. Party to V. tiny things for my own increased enjoyment of the game.

I change the settings, no problems. I start a new campaign since my previous campaign was made pretty redundant.
I enter the world, crying screaming after having beaten the life out of me in the new tutorial (i enjoy every aspect of this game dont get me wrong :grin:)

All the keybindings had reset. Not actually reset since MY bindings were.. Are still there. There's not new (the default) settings below which you'll see in the picture.

This is strange and have deterred me from playing since the day after christmas :sad:

As you can see(hopefully) there are clones of settings which have the default keybindings with my own above.
Numpad1-9 is because i hadn't learned yet that it would just copy-paste the default keybindings anyway

Happy newyear and ty for the awesome game guys! (even though it's not released yet wtf is wrong with this industry xD)

You should report here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?forums/mount-blade-ii-bannerlord.528/

Since I never saw this problem and doesn't got this kind of issue

And there's nothing wrong in not released yet in full, the game was launched amid a pandemic, people working from home, etc... This make the teams job's slower than usual, since communications is a important part of the development.

At least is fun to play with as you saw already and functional, lacking things of course, but functional

Happy new year

First of all I wish you and all people here happy new year!

It is a known issue and listed in user interface section: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/known-issues.401168/

My post in this topic, I had same problem: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/patch-notes-e-1-5-5.436282/post-9605548

There is already a bug report, you dont need to create another: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/character-development-key-binding-duplicates.434829/

I'm a modder and I fixed my key bindings. It is not so hard, you can do same until they fix this, just follow last link and read my messages there.

Any patch notes for the hot fix today?

It seemed to be mainly for the mod tools but it hasn’t fixed any of the bugs I’ve reported.

Last edited:
Hotfix (31/12/20)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred on the Badge screen in the Multiplayer Lobby.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred after heir selection if the spouse was selected as the heir and they were in a fugitive state.
  • Fixed a crash caused by corrupted save files because of some unfinished raids.
  • Fixed an issue where mercenary soldiers cost more than the shown amount.
  • Added the quest givers name in Landlord Needs Manual Labor quest dialogues.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred while the Lady's Knight Out quest was active and the quest giver left her settlement.
  • Fixed an issue with newly added keyboard and controller keys not using the default keys.
  • Reflective Friendly Fire damage has been added to Custom Siege servers. 10% to Friend and 30% to Self. Please note that, if you are playing as defenders you will be damaged if you hit your team's siege weaponry, castle gates and doors.
  • Added the missing Loading Screen images for these maps: Ebereth Hillfort (Captain), Cliffs of Akkalat (Captain), Xauna - Winter (Skirmish), Castle of Fen Altai - Winter (Siege), Nord Town - Winter (TDM).

Hotfix (31/12/20)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred after heir selection if the spouse was selected as the heir and they were in a fugitive state.
  • Fixed a crash caused by corrupted save files because of some unfinished raids.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred while the Lady's Knight Out quest was active and the quest giver left her settlement.
  • Fixed an issue with newly added keyboard and controller keys not using the default keys.
  • Reflective Friendly Fire damage has been added to Custom Siege servers. 10% to Friend and 30% to Self. Please note that, if you are playing as defenders you will be damaged if you hit your team's siege weaponry, castle gates and doors.
  • Added the missing Loading Screen images for these maps: Ebereth Hillfort (Captain), Cliffs of Akkalat (Captain), Xauna - Winter (Skirmish), Castle of Fen Altai - Winter (Siege), Nord Town - Winter (TDM).
Thanks

Hotfix (31/12/20)

Any news on the mod tools bugs yet?
Specifically the crash when painting and height bug for 1.5.4 campaign maps?

Played 2 fun, bt short siege matches..

I can take reflective damage for hiting gate but not other siege parts. Above this, i liked reflective damage feature & its damage. (not too much or less. quite good amount)

Love the reflective damage friendly fire. This should have been a feature from the beginning... at least you get notified when u make a mistake, and you don't spam as mindlessly

Hello, i just updated my game with 12/31/2020 update on epic games but now my game doesnt open. it says "Unable to initialize Steam API".

Note: If im posting on wrong topic, please redirect me. thx.

Hello, i just updated my game with 12/31/2020 update on epic games but now my game doesnt open. it says "Unable to initialize Steam API".

Note: If im posting on wrong topic, please redirect me. thx.
If it's still not working try posting here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?forums/singleplayer.658/
Edit: It should be fixed, check this thread for future reference I suppose: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...eam-api-epic-store-singleplayer.436751/page-5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom