Conquest by Marriage and cultural change

Users who are viewing this thread

Chonokhan

Recruit
What if you were already the monarch of a nation... and your wife mysteriously "died" in a battle... Theoretically could you marry into a noble family of another faction and usurp their throne too?

Also when will it be possible to slowly integrate a new city into your own culture?

Last edited:
it will take long time to change the culture in a city,

and how do you plan to make your wife "mysteriously die" in battle? don't give her any armor and weapon and let her charge alone into enemy formation? I think if your wife die, yes, you will be able to remarry to new wife

Currently it's possible to become a monarch by being elected after marrying into a noble family...

Uhmmm, can you please elaborate more about this? You mean that if I marry with someone from ruler clan, then I could get elected as King even if I am not vassal of that kingdom.

Currently it's possible to become a monarch by being elected after marrying into a noble family...

But what if you were already the monarch of a nation... and your wife mysteriously "died" in a battle... Theoretically could you marry into a noble family of another faction and usurp their throne too?

Also when will it be possible to slowly integrate a new city into your own culture?

First point seriously doubt, since the election is based on other factors

Second point (cultura change): Would be very nice to get those ( maybe after ruling a settlement from another culture for 1 generation - 25 years or 2 generations - 50 years, without losing the settlement to another culture at any point)

Uhmmm, can you please elaborate more about this? You mean that if I marry with someone from ruler clan, then I could get elected as King even if I am not vassal of that kingdom.

Oh... my bad, I thought that was a thing... I thought I saw it on a video or read it in the forums, but I guess not.

new conquered cityes should slowly change culture to the conquerors faction , so if kuzaits are dominating the map , we indeed see more and more kuzaits armies and no big empire or sturgians armies figthing for the kuzaits , or at least not so many

new conquered cityes should slowly change culture to the conquerors faction , so if kuzaits are dominating the map , we indeed see more and more kuzaits armies and no big empire or sturgians armies figthing for the kuzaits , or at least not so many

Yeah, I like this idea... it's annoying conquering new territory than having to go alllllllllll the way back home to pick up some new guys. We should at least be able to have a Recruiter in every city, regardless of region, that recruits troops and turns them into Khuzait style troops.

Back
Top Bottom