How long does it take for a child to grow up?

Users who are viewing this thread

So when i last played like 6 months ago, I never saw my children grow up. It was just taking WAY too long. Will it take 16-18 actual in-game years? going by at 3x speed seems like it will take absolutely forever and I dont typically have that kind of patience :/

I have read the updates and it looks like snowballing has been getting worked out pretty well.

bottom line: should i start again and expect a great game or should I continue to wait for new features and for the game to continue to grow?

ps stoked for what a PoP mod could do with this game!

I dont even see any fun in keeping your old save with every upcoming patch. Why? The game is currently more enjoyable in an early stage of the campaign where you dont have all the power yet and dont easily smash every enemy army/castles/cities you stumble upon. So why to continue grinding on no fun campaign? Kids are just another NPCs with only exception that they are in your encyklopedia family list. Plus i bet this child aging thing will be solved out properly in some future update anyway.

I dont even see any fun in keeping your old save with every upcoming patch. Why? The game is currently more enjoyable in an early stage of the campaign where you dont have all the power yet and dont easily smash every enemy army/castles/cities you stumble upon. So why to continue grinding on no fun campaign? Kids are just another NPCs with only exception that they are in your encyklopedia family list. Plus i bet this child aging thing will be solved out properly in some future update anyway.

Agree with that. The game is getting a bit better for long campaigns but much and balancing is still needed to make it works.

I still think that decreasing the number of days per year is necessary. The game phase is not good and never will be good for 84 days and the waiting for kids being available is just insane currently.

Yeah there is no reason to be on the beta and stay with an old save, half the time the old saves don't work anyway.

I always start a new game with a new beta, the late game is not that interesting right now anyway...

I always start a new game with a new beta, the late game is not that interesting right now anyway...
how do people plan to test the late game when the time comes that this is needed? start a new game from scratch and play through to the end?

how do people plan to test the late game when the time comes that this is needed? start a new game from scratch and play through to the end?

Cheat.

I've been skipping the early game in almost every playthrough I've done past like... patch 1.12. I used to play warband games over months, and the most fun part of the game to me is that tense moment where you've just become independent and the world's out for you.

Cheat.

I've been skipping the early game in almost every playthrough I've done past like... patch 1.12. I used to play warband games over months, and the most fun part of the game to me is that tense moment where you've just become independent and the world's out for you.

I totally agreed, haha I used to stock up huge army in my first indenpent castle, 500+, and fight against 800+ army
after many bloody battle, I stand on my wall with all blood over me with 300+ left
what a glorious battle

but I don't think I can do this again in bannerlord, the armor in bannorlord is such a joke, level 5 heavy lancer only have 38 chest armor, in Warband it will at least be 50+ armor

In bannerlord, they significantly reduce the armor level, and increase the cut damage level, so you are more easy to die, even by 20+ bandit with pitch forks and rocks can still kill you , king of all lands with the best armor in the world

Cheat.

Which is terrible in bannerlord because when you create your kingdom, you need vassals and for that you need to leave your royal ass pride behind and start licking sh*tty asses of clan leaders, and that of course, if you can find them in the huge damn map looking at encylopedia will give you some valuable information like he was in Onira 11 days ago, another huge F*CK YOU AND YOUR KINGDOM from the game :poop:

I have a thread suggesting sliders for these kinda stuff please support it link is in signature.

Which is terrible in bannerlord because when you create your kingdom, you need vassals and for that you need to leave your royal ass pride behind and start licking sh*tty asses of clan leaders, and that of course, if you can find them in the huge damn map looking at encylopedia will give you some valuable information like he was in Onira 11 days ago, another huge F*CK YOU AND YOUR KINGDOM from the game :poop:

I have a thread suggesting sliders for these kinda stuff please support it link is in signature.
This was the same in Warband though

Back
Top Bottom