Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh yeah, many here rejoice at the return of the helmet for the cataphractaries of the Empire,

and they also returned the helmet with a mask for The khuzait elite cavalry and gave the helmet to the elite best, super!

It's deep! Look at them! Aren't they sexy!?

bXKa_LrXNgU.jpg

9_jabtiOv3k.jpg

o5fvSoGA2t4.jpg

so did they revert all the previous changes? what do mamlukes look like now?

F1-3 will stay the same but I'm looking into ways to include one click orders on F4-10 on PC.

e.g. "Toggle Fire" will still be under the F3 list but players will be able to also give that command with one of the F4-10 keys.
Oh, ok sorry for misunderstanding but thanks a lot for the info! These sound interesting, it would be like the old and new systems combined.
It's probably the best update so far. Features, stability, performance, all vastly improved. If they can continue on this path, we might just be on track for a very good game that's isn't reliant completely on mods.

Still, there's a whole lot to be done features wise.
If TW prolongs the EA stage and keeps these kind of updates up Bannerlord will finally come to fruition. Still, we need to don't get our hopes up, keep them small(at least this is something i learned by time) and you will get really surprised by smth like this.
By far, the things we know will come for 1.5.7 is the education and maybe quests but it's still too Soon to talk about this.

After playing battlefield V recently, I have an idea that the city wall is divided into 1 to 3 levels and can be made into 2 to 4 stages, each stage occupying 2 to 3 points (flags). After the last stage is occupied, the remaining defenders retreat into the castle to fight for the castle, advancing layer by layer like this is the real siege
I want that so badly but if i remmemebr correctly they mentioned in the past that that was the original plan of having sveral (minimum 2 lvl/stages) of siege battle where Ai after losing woudl retreat to 2nd lvl/2n wall (if the town/castle was upgraded to highe rlvl) and then it would go all the way to the keep battle that they now impemented BUT if i remmember correctly i think eighter CEO or some of the devs stated later on that they gave up or shelved that idea due to many problems tat it caused similar to Co-Op where originaly they had in plan to make co op BUT due to extreme problem swith particle sync and many other problems that it caused and time it woudl consume them they shelved/abandoned Co-Op idea (maybe they return to it after full release as some sor of DLC or post launch update later in years).

Oh, ok sorry for misunderstanding but thanks a lot for the info! These sound interesting, it would be like the old and new systems combined.

If TW prolongs the EA stage and keeps these kind of updates up Bannerlord will finally come to fruition. Still, we need to don't get our hopes up, keep them small(at least this is something i learned by time) and you will get really surprised by smth like this.
By far, the things we know will come for 1.5.7 is the education and maybe quests but it's still too Soon to talk about this.
Yeah i would RATHER them to add ADDITIONAL YEAR OR TWO for Bannerlord to be in EA I WOULD HAVE NO PORBLEMS WITH IT and I WOULD ACCEPT IT.Having that ADDITIONA YEAR/TWO YEARS of developming not only many additional things would be fixed BUT also some planned features would be fully/mostly implemented and MAYBE just MAYBE they will be able to like add 1-2 additional features/mechanics that they originaly planned but shelved/gave up on or add some features that community realy wanted but due to needing so much time to implement was abandoned.I realy hope THEY POSTPONE THE FULL RELEASE by MINIMUM 1-2 years bcs i woudl rather have as much features and as much fully imlemented features as possible than having lots of shelved,abandoned,scraped features simply due to full release date and bease of certain features werent fully done/implemenetd before the release so they end up scraping/removing it from the game and realese the game without the feature.

Nope, only mod that was editing files outside the modules folder I had was bannerpaste.I still have this problem cannot access launcher :sad:
Even after the new hotfix for the launcher crashing, my launcher was still crashing, after removing the files i had from "fixed launcher" everything was back to normal, it's working fine now, if u want to give a try, delete this files

Why are you trying to force me to use mods to keep the game a sandbox? Turning off births if I turn off deaths is stupid. There is no reasoning that makes sense behind this and I do NOT want to hear about late game would be unplayable with all those lords because many of us have been using mods that increase the amount of children you can have, how fertile everyone can be and have had games were clans have many children that became lords and have not had any issues.

In my current play through, my 13 children are adults and there are literally 100s more lords leading armies that are lords children (that became adults)...and this is with Custom Spawns whichs adds many minor factions and other spawns to the game.

So no. They do not NEED to be together and for a sandbox that is supposed to allow us to play as we like, this is stupid. Make them 2 different options and let people choose how they want to play...put a disclaimer for those that have a potato that having births enabled with deaths disabled "may" cause them late game problems.

Let the player decide like you are with just about everything else.

Why are you trying to force me to use mods to keep the game a sandbox? Turning off births if I turn off deaths is stupid. There is no reasoning that makes sense behind this and I do NOT want to hear about late game would be unplayable with all those lords because many of us have been using mods that increase the amount of children you can have, how fertile everyone can be and have had games were clans have many children that became lords and have not had any issues.

In my current play through, my 13 children are adults and there are literally 100s more lords leading armies that are lords children (that became adults)...and this is with Custom Spawns whichs adds many minor factions and other spawns to the game.

So no. They do not NEED to be together and for a sandbox that is supposed to allow us to play as we like, this is stupid. Make them 2 different options and let people choose how they want to play...put a disclaimer for those that have a potato that having births enabled with deaths disabled "may" cause them late game problems.

Let the player decide like you are with just about everything else.
I think birth and aging (including death of old age must come together), while death in combat should be separated.

Can you give more information about inventory problem you had with showing it in several screenshots. I asked qa team to examine this problem but they need more information (because it seems they could not face the problem in 1.5.6).

On this screenshot we can see that the stumper horse is at the end of the horse list, while the mule is at the top ( depending of the city's inventory the results are different each time) however this is what I get just after pressing the trading button, I did not press any sort buttons.
As you can see items are supposed to be sorted by type by default, and iirc in previous version items of the same type were also sorted by price.
Also warhorses are mixed with normal horses, sturgian hunter at the top, and imperial at the bottom with normal horses in the middle.
Screenshot

Taking this screenshot and alt-tabbing to post it made my game freeze and I had to restart it. (no crash report, had to terminate steam process)

Now if I press the misc button (mainly when I want to buy foods) This is what I get
Screenshot2
As you can see, nothing is sorted by price by default while it used to do it automatically, and sorting it manually while give this result :
Screenshot3
Here the trading items are mixed with the food items, while it used to separate both category and sort them by price, again by default.

Thanks for your time.

Edit, forgot to mention that the same is true for every items, equipment are not sorted by type/price, so finding the best equipment in the long list of loot from battle is a huge pain now.
Screenshot4
I used to be able to see the highest value boot at the very bottom, then sorted by price until I reach the glove type, usually the highest value was the best armor, but now it's a big mess, and sorting by price will do the same thing as for food, it will mix up the types.

Last edited:
I think birth and aging (including death of old age must come together), while death in combat should be separated.

Why does aging have to come with it? Keep all options apart and let the player decide what they want on or off...this is a sandbox game. What if someone wants to create a total conversion mod that contains long lived races like elves and dwarves? Using your idea creates another hurdle that the mod maker has to jump over and try to figure out how to make that happen. By keeping these options separate, all they would have to do is focus on making their mod and just include directions on the mod page of which settings to use.

Why does aging have to come with it? Keep all options apart and let the player decide what they want on or off...this is a sandbox game. What if someone wants to create a total conversion mod that contains long lived races like elves and dwarves? Using your idea creates another hurdle that the mod maker has to jump over and try to figure out how to make that happen. By keeping these options separate, all they would have to do is focus on making their mod and just include directions on the mod page of which settings to use.
+1

Hey @mexxico is anything been decided about this?
I also wanted to see this graph inside game (like age of empires do) not as strength but as fiefs and suggested one year ago before EA. It was not accepted these days. Maybe if community want this it can be reevaluated.

Something like this :
1PymN.jpg

Is it just me or is there anyone else getting worse performance than last patch. Like a lot worse, I was getting 40 fps in sieges and 60 fps in field battles. Now I only get 40fps.
I have irritating micro-stutters on the campaign map now.

Back
Top Bottom