Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

Users who are viewing this thread

and of course they mention birth/death which is all or nothing, instead of adding the feature of old age death with birth, which we have been playing for months and they had the option there and just needed to add it, thanks for bypassing that one Taleworld

OK so a few of them are things I could do in Warband 10 years ago, all in all, not a bad update and looking forward to things, especially emissary which is nice when you plan on taking a town later as your own and have relations build up already

and of course they mention birth/death which is all or nothing, instead of adding the feature of old age death with birth, which we have been playing for months and they had the option there and just needed to add it, thanks for bypassing that one Taleworld

Mods will make it, they won't. That's how it's going to be with a lot of this.

Mods will make it, they won't. That's how it's going to be with a lot of this.
about rdy to just stick with main branch with mods and skip beta from now on, I know it can be petty for a lot of you but I don't really like either death/birth option, I preferred the old age death with birth we had for months so kind of soured on the game now when they had that option running for months, so should have been able to just implement that as a feature, I am not sure if it was just over looked, lazy, short sided, I am not sure, but IMO a missed an opportunity to enable an option some people really liked, but I guess TW said all or nothing and put up with it

especially emissary which is nice when you plan on taking a town later as your own and have relations build up already
you know... i think it was 1.4.3 or something when a companion or family member was just stalking the map doing gods know what and through that MC could gain a relationship with this or that notable? that was a better idea in general, than locking a companion inside a town for an unknown period of time.

not meaning any offense but why are you so obsessed with this death and birth thing?

not meaning any offense but why are you so obsessed with this death and birth thing?
I liked the fact that your character can die of old age and your family line can continue with children and we had that option for months and it grew on me. It's just the option I like best and as I said It can be petty for others to see, but I always say give more options so people can customize their gameplay to how they like it
but yeah I get others opinions thinking I can be petty over it, no big deal, no offense taken

I liked the fact that your character can die of old age and your family line can continue with children and we had that option for months and it grew on me. It's just the option I like best and as I said It can be petty for others to see, but I always say give more options so people can customize their gameplay to how they like it
but yeah I get others opinions thinking I can be petty over it, no big deal, no offense taken
Got it, yes more options is better. thank you for explaining kindly
So is there any testing changes on steam? Or are they just posting a video a pretending they don't have an update to drop :sad:
It's 12 A.M. In Turkey so they aren't working right now, however, we may see some movements on SteamDB tomorrow. I don't think they'll drop the update tomorrow though

Got it, yes more options is better. thank you for explaining kindly
np, It's like dmg they got 3 options there I just think it would be cool to have one for death and birth instead of all or nothing, I guess i need to hit the suggestion area and try for months to get it recognized

Not sure if it was vanilla or Floris but 3 things in the development update I could pay in Warband 10 years ago and we are finally starting to implement Warband features

Back
Top Bottom