Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

Users who are viewing this thread

hate to burst every ones bubble, but doesn't look good this week, mexxico said he would let us know if he found out, in the past he has given us estimations days in advance and we knows nothing, of course not concrete evidence, but remaining real, better make other plans for the weekend, of course unless they plan on releasing for Christmas and we wake up Friday morning with a patch, but I am sure it will be
Soon™

hate to burst every ones bubble, but doesn't look good this week, mexxico said he would let us know if he found out, in the past he has given us estimations days in advance and we knows nothing, of course not concrete evidence, but remaining real, better make other plans for the weekend, of course unless they plan on releasing for Christmas and we wake up Friday morning with a patch, but I am sure it will be
Soon™
lmao mexxico's guesses have normally been wrong, he is not part of the deployment team so he can only make guesses.

Anyways EFT wipe is tomorrow so cya boys i'll be in russia eating tushonka

lmao mexxico's guesses have normally been wrong, he is not part of the deployment team so he can only make guesses.

Anyways EFT wipe is tomorrow so cya boys i'll be in russia eating tushonka
exactly he didn't guess, said he didn't know. However I would say most guesses are normally wrong since they are guesses™

tomorrow is the certain deathline and I don't think they would release it tomorrow because then they would only have 1 day to fix things and this is a big(?) update so we will most likely need lots of hotfixes

Back
Top Bottom