The actual gameplay on Xbox Series X (200men test)

Users who are viewing this thread

Shiroin

Section Moderator
Hello, guys.
I recently bought an Xbox Series X, and I know there must be some people are wondering how the game running on next-gen consoles. So that is why I am posting a thread here to share my experiences.

Q: Does the game support 4K and 60fps?
Yes. Thanks to Microsoft's backwards-compatibility jobs, The Xbox Series X uses the Xbox One X version of the game, at 4K 60fps. ( I can't test the actual render resolution, but it is definitely outputting 2160p).

Q: Does the game support Auto-HDR on XboxSeries X|S?
Unfortunately, The Warband on Series X doesn't support Auto-HDR functions, which means play Warband under HDR still a dream.
Note Auto HDR is supported by Xbox Series X|S consoles only. You need to have a TV that supports HDR10, and you need to enable the Allow HDR10 feature in settings before you can turn Auto HDR on. Not all games support Auto HDR.
https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/display-sound/hdr-tv-settings#:~:text=To see if your game,play from My games & apps.

Q: How about my savegames on Xbox One? When I turning into the next-gen console, is that possible I can keep all my savegames?
With cloud save, All the savegames can keep on Xbox Series X|S.

Q: Is there any other enhancements on Xbox Series X|S?
Basically, Faster loading and more stable frame rates. Maybe there are some other enhancements, you can check the backwards-compatibility introduction page by Xbox Team.
I made a test with a 200 men size battle and captured a video to share with you guys. The gameplay is really smooth, and I didn't find any noticeable frame drops scenes.

With Xbox Game Pass you won't have to buy Warband again, I could say it is the best platform to play Warband on your TV.
If anyone wants to know more or want me to do more test videos on the scenes you want to know, please give me a reply.

Screenshots

rlGsEV.png

rlGDH0.png

Videos

Last edited:
...You test it on Custom Battle right...?
...have you see how it work on large map or siege with more units...?
...200 is the size limit or you can have more troops on the field...?
Hello, Jacob. Sorry for my late response.
Yes, I test it on a custom battle scene. I didn't try the siege or large map battle scene yet. But I will make a test video a while later on siege scene.
200 is the largest limit number in custom battle, I don't know how the things going in actual singleplayer. I will check it later.

Back
Top Bottom