Should we be able to marry Rhagaea

Should we be able to marry Rhagaea?

• YES

Votes: 155 69.8%
  • NO

Votes: 67 30.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Why is this even a debate? If you marry Rhagea you will brake the game. Either you will marry into her clan and become nobody or she will join your clan and you will become leader of Empire early and basically will reach endgame with only marriage.

You should be able to marry whoever, it's not like the marriage script is robust lol.
they would need an entirely different clan menu for the player character marrying out of their clan. they also would have to implement something that covers if the clan leader doesn't use a party slot on you, like you have to hitch a ride with other parties to get from settlement to settlement

Why is this even a debate? If you marry Rhagea you will brake the game. Either you will marry into her clan and become nobody or she will join your clan and you will become leader of Empire early and basically will reach endgame with only marriage.
the part where you join their clan and become "nobody" would work but they would need to give you a new clan menu for that and possible overhaul the clan system so that the heirarchy can be changed somehow. i think thats better suited for a "clan politics" mod or something

I married with her daughter and gets nothing besides her armor.
You meade something wrong...I married Ira too, and got 5 children. And she's pregnant again. A wife who knows her duties.. But despite a relation of 46 with her mother, I got no fief until I gathered an army and seized a castle (and still needed to spend a gut sum of influence to get majority) And Rhagaea doesn't try to reunite the empire, she ends every war with western and northern traitors after a few days, just to start another war with the fleabreeding horserapers from Khuzait and Asarai. Ira is against it, but as a my wife she has to obey - I am thinking about breaking my oath to her mother.

Marrying Rhagaea? Why? She's too old to breed, and makes stupid politics.
(This posting includes 99% roleplay)

You meade something wrong...I married Ira too, and got 5 children. And she's pregnant again. A wife who knows her duties.. But despite a relation of 46 with her mother, I got no fief until I gathered an army and seized a castle (and still needed to spend a gut sum of influence to get majority) And Rhagaea doesn't try to reunite the empire, she ends every war with western and northern traitors after a few days, just to start another war with the fleabreeding horserapers from Khuzait and Asarai. Ira is against it, but as a my wife she has to obey - I am thinking about breaking my oath to her mother.

Marrying Rhagaea? Why? She's too old to breed, and makes stupid politics.
(This posting includes 99% roleplay)
LOL, I'm in war with her mother, that's the reason she doesn't give me children, or else, anyways, last game I beahed her mother and she remains with me, maybe she loves me to much, or the relationship in the game are completely broken.
I use to marry her due her horse armor it get me out poverty.

Last edited:
I am voting no. The whole basis for Rhagaea's power is that she's the widow of the dead emperor, running things on behalf of Arenicos's blood heir.

It makes zero sense for Rhagaea to be willing to get married, because it would jeopardize her claim to power. She might be willing to let her daughter get married, but that's a different story. She wants someone sensible to marry Ira to be a good influence.

Alternatively, I can be persuaded that Rhagaea can be marriageable but you better be a dang important character before she's willing to marry you.
You will likely start off young so your game can last longer so realistically Rhagaea is too old to marry at the time and a miracle she is even alive let alone a ruler. Most people were considered too old to run a kingdom at 42. So, if you want to marry Rhagaea, there are 3 political options. Option 1: be a very powerful noble, and one that is fit to be emperor. Option 2: Be a very rich man and command a considerable number of troops so that you can help her win the civil war. Option 3: Be a ruler in your own right. Preferably of one of the empire factions to make her claim to the Calradian throne stronger than lucon or garios.

I am voting no. The whole basis for Rhagaea's power is that she's the widow of the dead emperor, running things on behalf of Arenicos's blood heir.

It makes zero sense for Rhagaea to be willing to get married, because it would jeopardize her claim to power. She might be willing to let her daughter get married, but that's a different story. She wants someone sensible to marry Ira to be a good influence.

Alternatively, I can be persuaded that Rhagaea can be marriageable but you better be a dang important character before she's willing to marry you.
0 sense to get married to the player. At least at the current layout. If you would somehow lose your status as clan leader and be absorbed into her clan, only building your own party and making no clan decisions beyond that, sure.

But that would take a lot of adjustments

Since this was necro'd, I spent a bit too long doing this

I've only now noticed this:

lfILPO0.png

Last edited:
The reason everyone likes Rhaghea is for her great personality. She is the only leader without a negative trait and took good care of her husband Arenicos before his demise. Further more the southern empire is the best because they come from the rich and powerful demigods (read the southern empire bio in game), the Western empire are just a bunch of conquered battanian serfs doing their bidding and the northern are just a bunch of sturgian fighting mercenaries who think they are a senate holding low value land.

Her daughter Ira is just wild but if you really like Rhaghea you would be a good suitor for Ira because Rhaghea is too old to have kids anyways so the person that suggested to switch appearances with Rhaghea and Ira is the smartest person in the room.

Back
Top Bottom