Worth waiting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello guys so i finnaly get my New Pc on which i can play Bannerlord but honestly i am concern is it worth starting a new campaing now? what do we have in the game for now? i was looking in the forums but i just could not find any specific informations for today and the most important thing for me IS THERE A WAY to become a king/emperror of exsiting kingdom like I DONT WANT TO CREATE MY OWN i just want to take over existing one for example empire so is it possible idk by marrige by election or something? or if not me by marrige then maybe my Children cause of the fact that the empress has only one child and it is Ira so even after her death if Ira would take over and i was her husband after her death and mine my Child should take the crown is that right please tell me about cause im super excited about taking over instead of creating my own because it seems to me more realistic in a way instead of showing up from nowhere and creating a kingdom
THANKS FOR HELP <3

Might be worth waiting until the next patch drops either this week or next week. But the feature to be elected the new king of an existing faction is already implemented. New kings/queens are only selected by election when the previous ruler dies and there is no passing down the family line, just elections (so marriage doesn't work to become king/queen).

I'm enjoying my currant playthrough on 1.5.5, but I'm looking forward to the next patch to start again...

Woow thank you mate im just gonna be a damnn emperor i was acctualy waiting almost a year so a week is not a problem haha but so what are the bugs making you say i should wait till next patch?

Woow thank you mate im just gonna be a damnn emperor i was acctualy waiting almost a year so a week is not a problem haha but so what are the bugs making you say i should wait till next patch?
Less about bugs and more that there is some content that a lot of us have been looking forward to that is supposed to be released next patch: 1.5.6.

Hello friend. I haven't played in a bit, but I have stalked the forums here and there to see whats new and improved, and to answer your question - you should definitely wait. Perhaps wait indefinitely? The game isn't worth what they are charging, and it fails at almost everything it tries to do other than combat - but even that is just a non-immersive, bad-AI riddled mess, especially the sieges. The game is not immersive, not fun, and ultimately a boring slog.

You may enjoy it for a week or two, but then you'll start to think, "why did they do this? where is this? why can't I do this? why, why, why, why?

And then you will post on the forums with your great ideas to improve the game, which will go unanswered or flamed by the truly devoted.

Before you go down this tunnel, I advise caution, only frustration and disappointment wait for you at the end of this tunnel.

Ultimately I suspect you'll end up like many other players, you don't play the game, you just pop on the forums every month or so hoping to see that TW sold the IP.

Best of luck friend.

I have to somewhat agree with StewVader that the game is still in need of MUCH improvement. However, if you have not been a big warband player, especially playing with the big overhaul mods, you will definetely like bannerlord even in its current state. The steam charts 90% or whatever it is positive speak for themselves. The game is good, but it just could be so much better. Nothing major has been added so far in EA, mostly balancing, bugfixing etc. I suggest waiting for the rebellions update which will come in one of the next 2 patches I think, maybe a month max? Not sure.

I have to somewhat agree with StewVader that the game is still in need of MUCH improvement. However, if you have not been a big warband player, especially playing with the big overhaul mods, you will definetely like bannerlord even in its current state. The steam charts 90% or whatever it is positive speak for themselves. The game is good, but it just could be so much better. Nothing major has been added so far in EA, mostly balancing, bugfixing etc. I suggest waiting for the rebellions update which will come in one of the next 2 patches I think, maybe a month max? Not sure.
Rebellions are 25% in 1.5.6 and 75% in 1.5.7

You honestly have high hopes and expectations for the rebellion mechanic based on everything else you've seen them develop? Are you for real? I can't even imagine how bad its going to be.
If you are losing your mind over a game you should mabye take a break
And of course everything that TW puts out will be bad

If you are losing your mind over a game you should mabye take a break
And of course everything that TW puts out will be bad

Nobody is losing their mind, not sure why you are saying that. I'm just making an observation based off what TW has put out thus far.

We all know the rebellion mechanic is going to be lackluster. Just like the rest of Lacklusterlord.

Nobody is losing their mind, not sure why you are saying that. I'm just making an observation based off what TW has put out thus far.

We all know the rebellion mechanic is going to be lackluster. Just like the rest of Lacklusterlord.
If you are on a forum of a game you do not play nor enjoy and are active around every month that means you have at least some sort of obsession just like most normal people when I don't like a game I leave it's community.

Sure my guy whatever you say

If you are on a forum of a game you do not play nor enjoy and are active around every month that means you have at least some sort of obsession just like most normal people when I don't like a game I leave it's community.

Sure my guy whatever you say

So in your mind, commenting on the forums 1 or 2 times a month is indicative of an obsession? You are either a troll, or unable to think rationally because what your saying doesn't make any reasonable sense.

Back
Top Bottom