archers should not have direct access to twohanded weapons.

Users who are viewing this thread

+1
For father, for son and for the holy spirit.
For Sp the same, robin hoods ninjas, no thanks. Yes Fiann, I'm looking at you :cautious:.

Rhodoks and Nords are able to acces them in mp, it wasn't a balance issue in Warband. It is an issue in Bannerlord because they are accessing good quality 2h weapons and their melee 2h skills are too high for a ranged class etc.

Last edited:
Well they can have the slow and weak sturgia axe. But getting the 200 speed battania 2h without a perk is what you probably mean?

It is an issue in Bannerlord because they are accessing good quality 2h weapons

It's like if archers in Warband had easy/default access to greatswords, elite scimitars, and 1H battle axes.

their melee 2h skills are too high for a ranged class etc.

The whole Bannerlord weapon proficiency system is busted. It's like every class can wield any weapon and perform any action perfectly. Warband's MP weapon proficiency system was by and large fine-tuned and balanced.

but fianns and khans guards that ALREADY have good ranged capabilities AND heavy armor do not belong in this game like they are right now.

Good bow? ✅ Heavy Armor? ✅ Top-tier melee weapon with reach, speed, and massive one-shotting potential? ✅

Balanced game? ❌

Did you guys forget that this promotes interesting gameplay. Yall play this game 24/7 and forget why you loved it in the first place. If it hasn't been fixed yet, consider it a ****ing feature and deal with it. If you are not happy then leave, it won't make a difference anyways.

Lost a round because once again, the game showed the enemy team having 2 archers in the top right, I spotted the two archers, made sure they didnt shoot me, positioned myself perfectly and did the shuffle to avoid footshots, and then POW! Shot in the back of the head by an infantry picking up a bow, doing 60+ damage to me. Stupid mechanic.

Back
Top Bottom