Resolved Is normal, that NPCs are killed during battle? NPC also dying very early at start game for old age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
In some battles, my companios and members of clans are dying in battle, is that a normal? In option in this version, I did not founded ,,Enable death". Next problem is, that I also was able to kill Gangleaders in town, and there was not any replacement, if game continuded.
Also, I noticed, that a many nobles died very quickly at begining of game. I know, their age was beyond 50, but when 20 of the are dead before 100th day in game, that is very high number (and after that a lot of died a few days after 50th year). And it is a big problem because it is very often ruler of Faction - Lucon died in 45th day in game, Rhagaea almost imedeatly, when she had 50.

Last edited:
When you start a new campaign, there's an option "disable birth and death". I suppose this is how the game is ment to be played, because if you leave it unchecked, your companions, family members and other characters will die in battles. You can't change it when you're playing the campaign, you need to start another one.

In some battles, my companios and members of clans are dying in battle, is that a normal? In option in this version, I did not founded ,,Enable death". Next problem is, that I also was able to kill Gangleaders in town, and there was not any replacement, if game continuded.
Also, I noticed, that a many nobles died very quickly at begining of game. I know, their age was beyond 50, but when 20 of the are dead before 100th day in game, that is very high number (and after that a lot of died a few days after 50th year). And it is a big problem because it is very often ruler of Faction - Lucon died in 45th day in game, Rhagaea almost imedeatly, when she had 50.
In a hotfix almost 2 weeks ago, death for player run battles was turned on, but only for player run battles, so any companion, family member or lord fighting in your battles can die, the sad thing is TW never told us this was on and if a bug they have yet to respond in 13 days and mention anything about it, so we have no idea what is going on, for some reason they refuse to address it. You need to disable death/birth when you create the game to stop it.
As for nobles dying, you can die of old age also, it is a random check to they can live into their 70's or die in their 49's, that feature has been on for a month or two, also notables die of old age, once again disable birth death.\I did make a video on the death bug if you want to see it

We are aware of this issue and still working on it.
we heard that, was asking what the details of it were, was it intended or not and an update not just the generic response since it has caused all playthroughs in progress to be unplayable, is there a plan to hotfix, we just waiting for 1.5.6 that was my point for 2 weeks we just wanted some information or someone to comment on it

Back
Top Bottom