I Stopped Playing Some Time Ago

Users who are viewing this thread

@LordOfAll What are you asking and who are you asking? Are you talking about the base game (early access) or a specific mod you're using? If your game's story line isn't going well or is un-exciting, it's on you. Be creative, the idea is to try something different than your actual life which probably doesn't have a great story line.

@LordOfAll What are you asking and who are you asking? Are you talking about the base game (early access) or a specific mod you're using? If your game's story line isn't going well or is un-exciting, it's on you. Be creative, the idea is to try something different than your actual life which probably doesn't have a great story line.

I can have fun with a rock and two sticks, I have a creative imagination.

ok. My BAD .... this is a GAME .... yes. Let's be clear ... I like this game except I get bored just doing the same things over and over without any real objective. I had been incorporating mods that more or less rectified some game deficiencies but these are not mods that inject some purpose to the game.

ok. My BAD .... this is a GAME .... yes. Let's be clear ... I like this game except I get bored just doing the same things over and over without any real objective. I had been incorporating mods that more or less rectified some game deficiencies but these are not mods that inject some purpose to the game.

You are not going to like this game.

this game isn't probably for you then, how many hours you played before getting bored?

they want to add a full-on story mod with cutscenes but it is really far away

The general conceptual context for this style of game is the unending human endeavor for power and control. I'd imagine a good overarching objective is to unite all of Calradia under a single kingdom while you sit on the throne. It appears so far that Taleworlds has been trying their best to make this an extremely difficult feat.

The accepted layout for the M&B series is that you write the story, you create your own objectives - vs other titles that tell you how to play and exactly what needs to be done. A thirst for riches? Create an enterprise of traders and workshops to fund never-ending warfare - and become an influence on decision-making for AI kingdoms. Blood-thirsty for violence? Remain a mercenary even at clan level 6 and wreak havoc for the highest bidder. Want to be lord of a single town (city-state)? Earn it through vassalage or declare independence from an existing kingdom. Even the main quest line they've setup allows you two alternate guides of destroying the Empire or restoring it to former glory (ill-advised path unless you're a dirty authoritarian statist).

Just remember the games still in early-access, and they've got a lot of features to add still. Once they declare full-release, the community will also be stepping up with massive mod overhauls that completely change the game, and I highly doubt you won't find one that doesn't make you happy. Otherwise, just give up the game for about 6 months while the devs work things and come back when it's finished.

eyebrow-raise-shrek.gif
At least the modding community does, lol.

Back
Top Bottom