Need More Info Game crashes while defending Varcheg, Siege AI still acting strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
It seems the game crashes about halfway through defending varcheg from a Battanian siege. It also seem like the AI had a hard time scaling siege towers and using ladders. They seem to just blob up and send one guy up the tower at a time.

I had high graphics and 1000 enemies. Varcheg at a garrison a bit over 300 and the attacking battanian siege had about 1500. After a while (usually when i'm standing in the middle of a large group of allied soldiers) The game straight up freezes. It will usually continue making sounds until I'm forced to use task manager to force close it.

Usually happens during siege of Varcheg while im standing with large groups of troops.

Computer Specs
:
GPU: GTX 970
CPU: i7-6700k
RAM: 16gb
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1TB HDD

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Alternatively, you can send us the reference number of your crash report.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Alternatively, you can send us the reference number of your crash report.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
yeah i'll send that over

Back
Top Bottom