Version number
e1.5.2
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

atoboleski

Recruit
Really excited about the new bannerlords game but it's unplayable for me. Not sure what the deal is as others do not have issues and I cannot find anything on any forums with this issue. I'm running the game on an asus tuff gaming laptop, 2.3ghz processor, 24 GB ram, with a gtx 1650. I am not hooked up to dual monitors.
The problem is that when I go to interact with anyone on the campaign map (single player) my cursor disappears. This makes it so I cannot select an interaction with that person I've bumped into. For example, I'll chase down looters and when they put the two options (fight or work out a deal), the cursor disappears and I cannot select one of the options. i have to hit windows key and close the game, then reload it. Probably up to 50 restarts in the last week of playing.

I have tried changing all graphic settings (almost all resolutions, window mode, etc), rebooting, reinstalling, windows, changing out the mouse, checking drivers, and graphic updates. Pretty much out of ideas for an easy fix without some assistance.

I do have a recording of it, not sure if it's helpful but I can email it over. At this point i'm going to see if someone replies to this and if we can figure the problem out before requesting a refund. I have about 5 days left of the return policy.

I do not know if the game is modded. It's the default steam game from a new purchase. When I load up the game I see all the default mods that come with it but it appears next to a check box that is uncheckable. So yeah. Idk.

I loved the first game and this seems awesome, just crossing my fingers you all know how to fix this.

Last edited:
@elysebluemoon upload says the connection is reset every time I try to load it (Mp4) and it won't connect. I've added it to my lame youtube channel just incase you can watch it there. Looks like it plays just fine below. You'll see how there is not a cursor on the screen after it loads to the dialogue screen. I know the link thing is weird since i just created the profile so let me know what to do next if you can't watch it there.

I'm getting a similar issue on the campaign map. Cursor disappearing - still functioning but invisible with the icon frozen on screen. If I drag the cursor over mountains or some other impassable terrain, the red circle/cross icon pops up as normal but freezes in place, again making the cursor invisible but still functioning.

If I hit windows, the cursor reappears on the desktop and I can repoen BL and keep playing for a while longer. Short term solution but makes gameplay quite frustrating.

Last edited:
Hello, I tried and I still have the same problem. I even started a new campaign. Is someone in the same situation? Could you help me?
Thanks
Are you playing with a controller? This issue is fixed on e1.5.5, and it will be fixed on our live branch too when e1.5.5 goes live.

Yes i'm playing with a controller. Is the issue fixed only if i play without a controller? Thank you for your fast replies
If you are playing with a controller, there shouldn't be any problem on the e1.5.5 beta branch. Can you check if you have problem on that branch and update me?

If you are playing with a controller, there shouldn't be any problem on the e1.5.5 beta branch. Can you check if you have problem on that branch and update me?
Is it possible that I have not authorized betas in steam mount and blade parameters ? I'm looking at the parameters. Do I have to clic on "participate at betas"? Now it's on "No beta test". Soory if it's not clear.

Back
Top Bottom