SP - General Give back the weapons and armour of dead heroes

Users who are viewing this thread

Losing heroes hurts already, because we've spent time developing them

But it hurts even more to have to pay 100k on new equipment for the replacement!

I'd really like it if dead heroes dropped their gear. It could even get random damage prefixes if necessary, at least we'd have something to pawn back.

+1

It could be fleshed out a little more too. Certain conditions would apply, such as the expired companion must be in your party/army etc, and only if the battle was won.

You can get back the stuff if the companion was in your party: The dead companion is still in your party until you close the loot screen. In the loot screen, choose the dead companion (like you would want to give him something looted), then strip him/her naked - if you want. Personally, my heroes give their dead companions a warriors burial with full equipment. They will need it in Valhalla...

Losing heroes hurts already, because we've spent time developing them

But it hurts even more to have to pay 100k on new equipment for the replacement!

I'd really like it if dead heroes dropped their gear. It could even get random damage prefixes if necessary, at least we'd have something to pawn back.
You can strip them after the battle when they die, so this is already in the game

If you noticed that they died, yes. There is a small note during the battle only. You get another notice when returning to campaign-map but then it´s too late.
That's why you should look at the battle results statistics. You can read exactly how many kills your companions scored, if they got skill levels and, most imprtant, their fate.

There is really no need to return the stuff of dead companions automatically.

That's why you should look at the battle results statistics. You can read exactly how many kills your companions scored, if they got skill levels and, most imprtant, their fate.

There is really no need to return the stuff of dead companions automatically.

You mean they are properly marked as dead in the battlereport? Ofc I read battlereport... sometimes too close! But never have I noticed a companion in the red dead column.

I suppose that’s the thing they can do is have the dead name characters “throb” brighter and dimmer in their listing so you draw your eyes to it better. Or all deaths in general be listed in a bolder shade or something.

I also would like the auto loot a dead companion, because after a battle when two of my companions died, I ended up looting the living one instead of one of the dead ones.

or have an option to make your heroes near immortal like if you have high medical skill and healers. so that they dont die when defeated and you dont lose their gear.

Now that we have to leave governors all over to for security and loyalty this becomes more of an issue. I mean they can die of child birth and old age while you're on the other side of the world. Sure I can just dequip everyone when they turn 50 of get pregnant, but I don't wanna :sad:
But I don't want to lose my clans priceless, rare noble bows and body armor!

Now that we have to leave governors all over to for security and loyalty this becomes more of an issue. I mean they can die of child birth and old age while you're on the other side of the world. Sure I can just dequip everyone when they turn 50 of get pregnant, but I don't wanna :sad:
But I don't want to lose my clans priceless, rare noble bows and body armor!

Add leading parties to the list. You can't de-equip your clanmates if they are not in your party when they die, even if they are in your army. If they die in a battle which is won atleast, you get their sets.

Back
Top Bottom