To my fellow mount&bladers who are disappointed at TW atm, on TW's business mode

Users who are viewing this thread

Conclusion ahead: stop hoping that Bannerlord will turn out to be even close to your dream game, wait for mods and be prepared to pay for some of the better ones.

The biggest problem I see here is not that the game lacks in some sandbox features but some core mechanics like pathfinding in sieges are broken. That's the biggest problem I think. And as you said, Its been 9 months... and its not fixed yes...

The biggest problem I see here is not that the game lacks in some sandbox features but some core mechanics like pathfinding in sieges are broken. That's the biggest problem I think. And as you said, Its been 9 months... and its not fixed yes...
I would agree and I would say that the QoL in this game suffers. I'd really like to see some things like companion party control or even simple things like being able to upgrade armor/perks for companions not in my party.

I've said something on this thread before, can't remember what, so I'll say something that I'm thinking now:
I'm not disappointed at their Business Model at all, at least atm. I'd be if they were intentionally cutting content to sell as DLC, or introducing retarded micro-transactions. I think that saying their business model is terrible would be too much of a stretch.
That's it, kisses

I've said something on this thread before, can't remember what, so I'll say something that I'm thinking now:
I'm not disappointed at their Business Model at all, at least atm. I'd be if they were intentionally cutting content to sell as DLC, or introducing retarded micro-transactions. I think that saying their business model is terrible would be too much of a stretch.
That's it, kisses
You are acting like sleepy Joe

Back
Top Bottom