Resolved Couldn't receive login result from server

Users who are viewing this thread

I know this is similar to another issue being labelled as "Win 7 only", but I am running on Win 10 and I get this message every time I try to load into Multiplayer.

MP was working fine until about 4 hours ago, as well as for about an hour after I patched - no issues.

Nothing has changed AFAIK regarding my system. I simply got D/Cd from a game and reloaded the client since I was stuck in a party with a friend who was already in a match that failed to load for me.

I have restarted countless times, tried uninstalling / reinstalling battleye, and have re-installed the entire game twice.

I feel a little frustrated given my SP save of 20+ hours was corrupted, now I can't even play MP.

I am having the same issue and I think its related to the login server thinking we are still logged in to multiplayer. I believe we are stuck in a limbo and cant do anything. It is super frustrating, if we can get any reply from taleworlds it would be much appreciated.

EDIT: I wanted to test something so I made a new steam account and enabled family sharing, I was instantly logged into multiplayer. This is definitely an issue with the server thinking our steam accounts are still logged in.

Last edited:
ive been in lobby when i got disconnected. Now i have this error every time i want to play multiplayer. I checked game files on steam and deleted config folder. Nothing helped.

We believe that we fixed a reason for the "Couldn't Receive Login Results From Server" error message. Please let me know if you still experiencing this issue!
Im having this problem on ps5 in 2022, i beleive its because the game thinks im wither queued or still in a match, bought the game a day ago

Same here. I am not in beta anymore (which worked). "Official Release" is now giving me problems I never had before. Did you actually test it before considering releasing the game.

Ahoj čau hello Bonjorno ´=) i got ban for been funny and i dont do that any more if i do ban me for life cmn!! i dare you :wink: ill be good i am good this is missunderstanding!!!i just wanna play one time i do joke i know my priors but hey i am person i learn a grw i am better in this game and now i cant play cause one other side seems to report me?? not fair dude!!!

Back
Top Bottom