Should be able to marry your child

Users who are viewing this thread

In the recent patchnotes they said its a bug that you are able to marry your childeren with the note: obviously not intended.

IMO it should be allowed, its a sandbox game. Let us do whatever we want to do, that makes it fun.
If someone wants an incestuous child, who is TW to stop them? Its a game let the players go ham.

PS: I don't play SP, just saw the patchnotes.

I may not know everything but I do know that TW is not going to keep a feature like this. The amount of **** they would take would be beyond belief. If someone wants to mod it then that's fine, but I strongly disagree that this should stay in the game.

I may not know everything but I do know that TW is not going to keep a feature like this. The amount of **** they would take would be beyond belief. If someone wants to mod it then that's fine, but I strongly disagree that this should stay in the game.
Oi, if you say you disagree then support your argument.

CK games are pure incest, only see people laughing about it there. Don't know where the **** would come from.

Agreed, whos going to give them **** about this with CK2 and 3 been doing it for a long time. + its not like TW care about what their fans want or dont want so even if someone were to "give ****" it wouldnt matter. But the reality is that only mods will do this now, since TW doesnt really care, they got more important issues.

Taleworlds is stationed in Turkey.... I doubt they would allow it intentionally and openly. Screwing your kids is fine in Sweden but in Turkey they have different standards.
Different lifestyles and such.

No offense to anyone that wants to bone their child.
Get a mod.

Taleworlds is stationed in Turkey.... I doubt they would allow it intentionally and openly. Screwing your kids is fine in Sweden but in Turkey they have different standards.
Different lifestyles and such.

No offense to anyone that wants to bone their child.
Get a mod.

Swedens got problems

Because it isn't allowed in the normal world that means it shouldn't be in the game? Lmao, games are built on the fact that you can do stuff which normally you can't do.

Or maybe allow incest marriage only for the Sturgians?? That's the sort of thing those filthy barbarians do, isn't it?

Cold winters, cabin fever, and contempt for genetics make a bad combo even at the best of times.

Because it isn't allowed in the normal world that means it shouldn't be in the game? Lmao, games are built on the fact that you can do stuff which normally you can't do.
Not every game is built on that fact. The game industry had a lot to endure because of some CS playing murderers in real life. Games can be good for mental health for sure, but in other cases it can go into the negative. So when you develop a Game, you have to consider alot.

Persnal, No. We shouldn´t be able to marry our children, even the "historical" aspect is given.

I thought you were talking about marrying your children with other nobles but then i realised from other comments that you're saying to personaly marry your own children???Ofc this thing shouldnt exist its sick and not needed as a concept in any game to roleplay with.

Lmao this SP community is interesting, beheading people is fine. Murdering enemies by the hundreds is fine. But a bit of incest? OUTRAGEOUS.

I also think you turn off gore and think games cause violence?

Lmao this SP community is interesting, beheading people is fine. Murdering enemies by the hundreds is fine. But a bit of incest? OUTRAGEOUS.

Yeah no absolutely no one here thinks that video games cause violence nor that incest in games causes incest in real life but even though we don't think that way does not mean that yeah it's a game it's fine no it just really isn't if you want it that bad there is gonna be a million mods

Buddy, if you want to marry your sister, Game of Thrones it up. Go Lannister & live your life.

But dont f*ck your kid. Deeply disturbing.

Back
Top Bottom