Bannerlord Comprehensive List of Implemented Perks (1.5.4 main branch and 1.5.5 beta) -UPDATE IN PROGRESS

Users who are viewing this thread

Is it in the wage details that you are seeing a 0?
Yes. Party wage details . It have base , I took perk frugal from stewardship and it's really shows minus amount money like it should be , like - 50 or - 100 for example. But respect for the veterans perk shows just 0 in party wage details , it looks like :
Respect for the veterans: +0
Base : +1000
Frugal : -50
Same story with perk deep pocket from roguery ( less wages for bandits):
Deep pocket: +0

Yes. Party wage details . It have base , I took perk frugal from stewardship and it's really shows minus amount money like it should be , like - 50 or - 100 for example. But respect for the veterans perk shows just 0 in party wage details , it looks like :
Same story with perk deep pocket from roguery ( less wages for bandits):
Deep pocket: +0
I forgot to mention that I updated the thread to include this bug.

I must wonder how it is possible that perk implementation is still full of bugs. Most of them are literally changing some numerical value to another in the code. A single days work at most.

Hey all, bannerlordperks.com made their update today. I've been reviewing and as I expected, we agree on what was implemented, but they did notice a couple bugs I missed and I will be updating tonight to add those in.

Does somebody know how the additional ammuntion perks for Throwing work? I mean focused on the weight of the weapons. A Stack of jereeds have a weight of 6.0 so 1.2 per javelin. When I now choose these perks for extra ammunition does also my weight increase?

Does somebody know how the additional ammuntion perks for Throwing work? I mean focused on the weight of the weapons. A Stack of jereeds have a weight of 6.0 so 1.2 per javelin. When I now choose these perks for extra ammunition does also my weight increase?

I want to say it doesn't affect anything but the stack amount, but honestly I'm not sure. I do not believe it affects carry weight, but It could be that it does not affect anything in your inventory but still counts towards your total weight in battle. The only way to tell really would be digging in the code. I'd look in the code to verify, but I am working on modding projects right now, and unfortunately I have to have 1.5.3 installed for this. These throwing perks are not implemented yet in that version and I just can't afford to lose time reinstalling right now. :xf-frown:

Hi folks,

When we move from 1.5.3 to 1.5.4 , does my character get a respec to perk choice ?
are saves even compatible ?

Thx,
Usually, perks which have changed are deselected and your character (and family members, companions if applicable) can reselect the new/changed perks. Perk trees which are not changed by a patch are not deselected though, so it isn't a full re-spec. Also of course decisions you've taken about attributes and focus points may have been different than they would be with the more complete perk trees.

Are you guys updating this post anytime soon for version 1.55?
I'll have a look at the visual tomorrow - but it's not so easy when a couple of perk trees have both had some perks updated, versus when an entire tree is new, because you can't easily flick between screens/tooltips on different versions of the game. So the visual might have to wait for text confirmation of which perks have changed (and if any of them are bugged/partly bugged).

I'll have a look at the visual tomorrow - but it's not so easy when a couple of perk trees have both had some perks updated, versus when an entire tree is new, because you can't easily flick between screens/tooltips on different versions of the game. So the visual might have to wait for text confirmation of which perks have changed (and if any of them are bugged/partly bugged).
There's a gap between what @Callum says in the patch notes ('Added 10 more combat-related tactics perks to the game. This finalizes the current tactics skill tree') and the analysis as of 1.5.4 from @NLCRich and bannerlordperks (13 partly implemented, 3 not implemented, 1 bugged implemented, 1 bugged or wrong description). Can't therefore update the visual for Tactics, as either more than 10 have been fixed (will need confirmation), or it's not clear which 10 have been fixed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom