armor not working

Users who are viewing this thread

looters can kill me in seconds even I have play the game on player received damage on very easy I have good armor but it's absolutely not working I am thinking I don't have armor :grin: his is was the big problem since the launch of the game this is so funny looters can kill me so fast hop in the future devs fix this hell problem this is unrealistic thank u and hope u understand that I am trying to say sorry for bad English.

looters can kill me in seconds even I have play the game on player received damage on very easy I have good armor but it's absolutely not working I am thinking I don't have armor :grin: his is was the big problem since the launch of the game this is so funny looters can kill me so fast hop in the future devs fix this hell problem this is unrealistic thank u and hope u understand that I am trying to say sorry for bad English.

Try this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/791?tab=posts

hope devs fix this problem fast this is a very very important problem for the game since from the start

Not really, no.

The damage implementation is just a gameplay decision. If you want to the armor to work in your favor in regards to real-life implications, then everything not in favor should also follow. And I'm pretty sure the players won't like that, at all.

For one thing, the amount of troops clad in high-grade armor would immediately be the first to go, as well as their upgrade and maintenance going up way higher, and their training time probably also needs adjustment because you can't have the game with nigh-unkillable soldiers running around in the hundreds.

Not really, no.

The damage implementation is just a gameplay decision. If you want to the armor to work in your favor in regards to real-life implications, then everything not in favor should also follow. And I'm pretty sure the players won't like that, at all.

For one thing, the amount of troops clad in high-grade armor would immediately be the first to go, as well as their upgrade and maintenance going up way higher, and their training time probably also needs adjustment because you can't have the game with nigh-unkillable soldiers running around in the hundreds.
This isn't realistic bro looters have bad wapons and also i play with very easy player damage difficult and i have good armor this is very unrealistic

Maybe looters have bad weapons.., but most of them have blunt weapons. Blunt dmg nearly negate any armor. Against looter≈low armor, high movement speed=best results

Maybe looters have bad weapons.., but most of them have blunt weapons. Blunt dmg nearly negate any armor. Against looter≈low armor, high movement speed=best results
eh i loved this game so match if in the fiture devs don't balance this i don't have any wish to rage every time when dumb looters kill in the second even i have armour and I play game damage on very easy difficulty i have so match pain in my heart bro i waited this game frome bigening

Just having blunt damage should not automatically counter armour. Throwing a hand sized stone at someone isn't the same thing as whacking them with a mace. And yet here we are. It makes no sense.

EDIT: ****, forgot the 'not'.

Last edited:
because you can't have the game with nigh-unkillable soldiers running around in the hundreds.
he's not asking for super soldiers. he just doesn't like the fact that looters can damage him severely when he's in the best armour AND playing with the lowest damage to player.
in warband, you could solo a bunch of looters safely if you had the best armour even at realistic damage. this should be brought back.
also in warband, you could take on more than double your numbers if you had top tier army AND playing on lowest damage.
he's not saying middle tier units shouldn't be able to damage top tier ones. just that armour should do something.

Ye rock throwing looters are super soldiers, they should at least give them a sling then it wouldn't look so bad, a guy with a sling is supposed to hurt you bad even with armour

he's not asking for super soldiers. he just doesn't like the fact that looters can damage him severely when he's in the best armour AND playing with the lowest damage to player.
in warband, you could solo a bunch of looters safely if you had the best armour even at realistic damage. this should be brought back.
also in warband, you could take on more than double your numbers if you had top tier army AND playing on lowest damage.
he's not saying middle tier units shouldn't be able to damage top tier ones. just that armour should do something.
U understand 100 that i am trying to sey in warband when u have middle amour they can't kill u in bannerlord i feel like i am naked bro :grin:

Nope in that point you are right. But can you give me a reason to stand still, in the middle of a fight?
i assume that you killed the 76 looters with horse archery. what if one wants to fight on foot?
besides, not everyone who plays the game is a pro. armour should do its job and protect the wearer when he slips and exposes himself to rocks or arrows.

Back
Top Bottom