The Official Art thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Kentucky James VII
Hmmm, you wanted to write ΘΑΝΑΤΟΣ (death), right? You basically succeeded, with the exception of a letter. The guy is probably Sisyphus, hauling his eternal burden up the hill, while the 3 sisters of Fate are watching from the back. See? I can be deep, when it comes to art. Balls deep, you might say. :razz:
Pretty great stuff, though, if a bit grim.

But the crosses on the right are distinctly Roman, and Sisyphus wasn't pierced with arrows.
Or maybe it's a mixture of symbolism. The 3 sisters are also in Roman mythology, I think (they stole everything from the Greek).
The wire attached to his right shoulder is confusing. Someone is leading him perhaps.

Very nice mood, although that's the worst version of Take On Me I've ever heard.

But the crosses on the right are distinctly Roman, and Sisyphus wasn't pierced with arrows.
Or maybe it's a mixture of symbolism. The 3 sisters are also in Roman mythology, I think (they stole everything from the Greek).
The wire attached to his right shoulder is confusing. Someone is leading him perhaps.

Very nice mood, although that's the worst version of Take On Me I've ever heard.
thanks
oh i thought it was a good version :LOL: because i love sax instrument

my latest works

GYak2s8.png

xa6Ebn7.png

Viking Conquest
1GB0xhG.png

halo
cDwGp1D.png

sY4TAHP.png

Kenshi animation
vILhH0p.gif

a20qLMp.png

Amazing.

There is an arabian word?, wonder what is it. And, wanna ask that is he nervous because of her power of knowledge?

Second thing that i want to ask after check them in website.. There is a girl that i think you draw frequently at your drawing s. Does she has a special place in your life or she is just one of your main characters? A public character like wonderwoman?

Cool drawings btw.

Completely forgot to upload all my inktober drawings here. There are a lot, cba to go through TWiM so have a look on my website.

https://hindsart.com/page_colour_2020.html

A brilliant range of faces you have in your imagination, those are great- including the one under the Italian caption 'the men that eat the strawberries', though I have no idea what that could mean! Is it a parody of a film or book poster, or of a genre of such posters?

Second thing that i want to ask after check them in website.. There is a girl that i think you draw frequently at your drawing s. Does she has a special place in your life or she is just one of your main characters? A public character like wonderwoman?

You'll have to post which one you're referring to, there are something like 300 artworks on my website and i can never even keep track of them myself. :lol:

A brilliant range of faces you have in your imagination, those are great- including the one under the Italian caption 'the men that eat the strawberries', though I have no idea what that could mean! Is it a parody of a film or book poster, or of a genre of such posters?

My self-imposed rules for inktober were to do drawings in one sitting with next to no planning. I wanted to do an italian style film poster thing, but I could only remember a tiny bit of italian, so I came up with that pizzaphobic monstrosity.

Back
Top Bottom