Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

ChaosBube

Recruit
Hey!
I'm new here, so hopefully I'm doing this right.

Every time I try to join a battle and the map is loading, the game crashes with an ERROR:

Application crashed because a fatal error occurred while reading a file.
Common cause of this is a corrupted game file.
-file: ../../Modules/Nativ/AssetPackages/looters_amour.tpac-Error : Decompression failure

What should I do? I don't wanna create a new game ... not again...

Greetings,
ChaosBube

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!
I'm new here, so hopefully I'm doing this right.

Every time I try to join a battle and the map is loading, the game crashes with an ERROR:

Application crashed because a fatal error occurred while reading a file.
Common cause of this is a corrupted game file.
-file: ../../Modules/Nativ/AssetPackages/looters_amour.tpac-Error : Decompression failure

What should I do? I don't wanna create a new game ... not again...

Greetings,
ChaosBube

Hello, can you try this workaround below?
“.tpac” file related issues
If the game has a decompression failure problem, players can try this method:
Open: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\AssetPackages folder.
The error message should have the name of a file with the file extension “.tpac”.
Locate and delete the file in the AssetPackages folder.
Verify the game files through Steam

Hey,
Thanks for answering!
I deleted the corrupted file and the Battles are working now, but the most of the body armors including my own (battanian scale Amour) are invisible now.

Hey,
Thanks for answering!
I deleted the corrupted file and the Battles are working now, but the most of the body armors including my own (battanian scale Amour) are invisible now.
Did you make sure to verify the game files in Steam? Check if the removed file is there; it should be after veryfying the files

also, listing off your computer specifications in every bug report is a good habit

Back
Top Bottom