Rank 1 Gamer Thoughts on Bannerlord PvP

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jakob just needs to chill out a little, clearly Rod is new to the game series and thinks Warband combat and graphics is too outdated for him to enjoy it, fair enough I don't understand what's the issue.
I never said anything about him having to play Warband. Warband is quite old, graphics are outdated, and there's no need to play Warband to understand Bannerlord. But he is still talking some next level bs after only playing 1 game-mode. A game-mode, that in the European competitive scene is barely even looked at. If you wanna make claims about the "competitiveness" of the game, you should at least have played the competitive game-modes

I never said anything about him having to play Warband. Warband is quite old, graphics are outdated, and there's no need to play Warband to understand Bannerlord. But he is still talking some next level bs after only playing 1 game-mode. A game-mode, that in the European competitive scene is barely even looked at. If you wanna make claims about the "competitiveness" of the game, you should at least have played the competitive game-modes
100% fair, so just be chill and explain why you think he's wrong. You really didn't need to start attacking him over it.

No point getting yourself muted or banned over it.

Because his opinion is ****. He doesn't understand the game, has only played 1 game-mode so far, and thinks he's god of "how to make a perfect game".
As I already mentioned, I'm really sad I didn't screenshot his post where he was bragging about being able to 1v6 irl and other cringe stuff, cause that just perfectly showed that he's just a prick who's just too full of himself

Mate he was only here to advertise himself, it's obvious. Now that he has stired upp the thread enough to stay on top in the forum page for a while he has left. He'll be back tho so he can pump those views upp.

Exposition is key.

Mate he was only here to advertise himself, it's obvious. Now that he has stired upp the thread enough to stay on top in the forum page for a while he has left. He'll be back tho so he can pump those views upp.

Exposition is key.
Dont think so, think hes just new to the forum and an happy chap. And also its a good thing he left his info down there or else not many would have believed this thread to be valid and thought it was trolling... as we could see. Nothing wrong to be proud of their achievements and to give out their opinions based from those

Dont think so, think hes just new to the forum and an happy chap. And also its a good thing he left his info down there or else not many would have believed this thread to be valid and thought it was trolling... as we could see. Nothing wrong to be proud of their achievements and to give out their opinions based from those

Why would it be a bad thing? Adverisement isn't inherently bad but that's what it was.

Why would it be a bad thing? Adverisement isn't inherently bad but that's what it was.
Could be.... but i saw it in another angle though since i saw more about his point of views out from his experiences that could be more improved in the game. I mean i post a lot of youtube vids from my channel in here not for advertisements at all since im using all copywrite music and stuff. Its only for data sharing, education, showing how you can RP/build characters and perhaps entertain one or two on the way

I mean if you go off on a title like he did and talked about his high level competitive experiences... its good he showed some proof or else nobody would had trusted it :wink:

Could be.... but i saw it in another angle though since i saw more about his point of views out from his experiences that could be more improved in the game. I mean i post a lot of you tube vids from my channel in here not for advertisements at all since im using all copywrite music and stuff. Its only for data sharing, education, showing how you can RP/build characters and perhaps entertain one or two on the way

I mean if you go off on a title like he did and talked about his high level competitive experiences... its good he showed some proof or else nobody would had trusted it :wink:

Allright I might be wrong. Maybe not. Doesent matter really. Move along :grin:

Allright I might be wrong. Maybe not. Doesent matter really. Move along :grin:
Yeah who knows but himself xD Youre right...lets move on and i think MP will become awesome later on for sure and i cant wait getting ready to rumble

Could be.... but i saw it in another angle though since i saw more about his point of views out from his experiences that could be more improved in the game. I mean i post a lot of youtube vids from my channel in here not for advertisements at all since im using all copywrite music and stuff. Its only for data sharing, education, showing how you can RP/build characters and perhaps entertain one or two on the way

The whole point is, he created the post with this title, because he is boosting his ego / advertising his stream.
What does he have over most Bannerlord players? Experience in some other games.
I was Global Elite in CS:GO back in 2014. Does that mean I'm now able to tell people in other genres (like MOBAs, MMOs, or RTS) how to improve their game? Not really. The games he listed don't add up with Bannerlord at all. WoW? Nope. CoD? Nope. AoE? Not at all.
I don't see what him being "pro" in those games has to do with Bannerlord.
If you do, please, enlighten me.

Yeah who knows but himself xD Youre right...lets move on and i think MP will become awesome later on for sure and i cant wait getting ready to rumble
Something we can agree on. Either trough modding, or actual TW MP development. The MP will get better in the coming year (I hope)

The whole point is, he created the post with this title, because he is boosting his ego / advertising his stream.
What does he have over most Bannerlord players? Experience in some other games.
I was Global Elite in CS:GO back in 2014. Does that mean I'm now able to tell people in other genres (like MOBAs, MMOs, or RTS) how to improve their game? Not really. The games he listed don't add up with Bannerlord at all. WoW? Nope. CoD? Nope. AoE? Not at all.
I don't see what him being "pro" in those games has to do with Bannerlord.
If you do, please, enlighten me.

Something we can agree on. Either trough modding, or actual TW MP development. The MP will get better in the coming year (I hope)
Yeah had nothing to do with those games but him as a gamer wanting to share his thoughts about the experience he went thru playing this game as he got it from his friend. And by coming in here typing a whole message about it he seemed to be positive about the game as he seemed to like it ?
And since he also understood its not finished he wanted to chip in. Then on the other hand sure he might not be the same "personality" as you and me being more subtle about things. I mean idk im not here to do an psycho analysis xD Theres prob two small subconscious truths in this but does it really matter ? Im glad for the guy finding M&B and that he gives his point of views in here and also wish him the best as an fellow gamer :smile:

Last edited:
overall i believe there's a few people that disagree, a few that just feel nothing can nor will be done, and the majority that sides with me which i think it's a good thing, that hopefully shows that, --> if someone that hasn't played for more than around 30 hours, --> and is able to detect certain things about the game that could be improved, --> then such given things should most certainly be taken a closer look at.

I appreciate the constructive criticism as well, obviously many of you guys have been playing the game series for years, and i just merely have just taken a peak to an extent, but i hope you all have taken something good away from my feedback having been a competitive gamer through various genres and franchises.

i still believe bannerlord could be a much more massive game (playerbase wise, hype wise, content wise, and revenue wise (for the developers)) than it currently is, and overall i hope everything comes together.
at this point, i'd like to see what people think can be done (ideas) to increase the "skillcap" andoverall gameplay in pvp/multiplayer.

may you all have wonderful day
You hit a feedback bubble of a couple people who hate the game as it is and won’t touch it. Only 4-5 people who actually play the game regularly responded.

The skillcap is high, don’t be fooled. The game might be „slower“ but new mechanics like kick/slashing and chaining brought the skullcap to a similar lvl as warband.

At the end we all want the game to succeed but the opinions differ. Some people cling to the old, some people don’t want the new to change and in the middle sits TW. They do their own thing, see new patch, which makes players from both described sides ever more angry.

Recent posts are a welcome possibility to remind everyone here that there is an edit function and you don't have to multi post.
Having to merge seven posts which should have been two to begin with, by a single user, is easily avoidable. Use the edit-function to edit in further replies that you may have missed, correct typos etc. Alternatively you may want to proof read before posting so keep the discussion as focused on the topic at hand as possible.
As I already mentioned, I'm really sad I didn't screenshot his post where he was bragging about being able to 1v6 irl and other cringe stuff, cause that just perfectly showed that he's just a prick who's just too full of himself
The post mentioned here has been deleted a minute after posting and, yes, is well described above. It would usually warrant more drastic moderation action, but since the poster has seen the error of their ways rather quickly I'll let that one slide.

Take it as a reminder to read what you're about to post and don't let emotion take control, they are prone to be misguided and further no fruitful debate in any way. If you feel the need to vent, I hear Among Us is a pretty good game for that.

Thank you for thinking before typing, enjoy future debates on these forums and stay healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom