Resolved General Mod tools do not launch in version 1.5.4

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main

Lonewarrior

Sergeant
When the mod tools are launched after the 1.5.4 update an error occurrs saying it cant find the launcher.

I have validated steam for the mod tools and the main bannerlord game and it still does not work
Here is a screenshot of the messege:
ci7gOAa.jpg

I've been informed that this bug is fixed. Please make sure that your game and modding tools are on the same version (1.5.4) and located in the same hard drive. Please verify the files of the game and the tools to make sure everything is downloaded correctly.

Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I've been informed that this bug is fixed. Please make sure that your game and modding tools are on the same version (1.5.4) and located in the same hard drive. Please verify the files of the game and the tools to make sure everything is downloaded correctly.

Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hey thanks, i got a small update(about 140mb), after that, the error was gone. But there are still problems with toolkit;

-There is no "editor" options on the mainmenu, but you can still start edit mode by hitting "Ctrl+E".
-When trying to test "any" scene, toolkit crashes; even a completely fresh scene.
Edit: Ok, crashes are random for default scene; if i save a default scene and start testing it runs at first try, but after ending testing by TABbing out and re-running the test (with "start mission") it results with a crash again. My saved scene for contest always crashes right after loading screen though if i try testing it(SimpleMountedPlayer).

PS. Game and the Toolkit are on same versions; both are located in same drive(C) and files have been verified for the game and for the toolkit.

Last edited:
-There is no "editor" options on the mainmenu, but you can still start edit mode by hitting "Ctrl+E".
Last thing i heard was adding a button like that but it seems it is still work in progress.
-When trying to test "any" scene, toolkit crashes; even a completely fresh scene.
Were you able yo use the crash uploader after the crashes? It is nearly impossible for us to reproduce most of the editor crashes. With an uploaded dump file of the crash, we can debug the issue. If you are still experiencing this issue please use the crash uploader and send us the crash identifier so that we can find it. You will see the identifier after the upload is completed and you can copy it on the dialogue window.

Hey thank you and sorry for late reply, was trying to figure it out.

Custom Scene crashes: 2020-11-20_12.24.03_ebd919acc1eadc15cb1ecc673f20f72a
2020-11-20_12.39.47_ebd919acc1eadc15cb1ecc673f20f72a

Default Scene crash: 2020-11-20_12.31.28_ebd919acc1eadc15cb1ecc673f20f72a
Edit: Another default scene crash: 2020-11-20_12.53.35_ebd919acc1eadc15cb1ecc673f20f72a

Default scene with saving or without saving, seems to run if i test them by using "Start Mission As" and choosing SimpleMountedPlayer. But if i hit "Start Mission" they crash.

My custom scene seems to crashes no matter which option i use to test.

Last edited:
Edit: Problem is "bd_cart_heap_j"

Even adding that prefab into a default scene and trying to test it will result with a crash. Also, texture layer problems seems to be fixed and everything is looking great on testing, thanks for the fixes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom