• Yes

Votes: 90 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Not sure would like to see when ive used the new one for a while

Votes: 15 13.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

i know its just been added and is likley to get changed and I get why they added it (for gamepads) but i also feel there are some people like me who liked the old style system better

could an option not be added in the settings to use the old sytem or if you have a gamepad use the new one sine it just feels clunky to me on the new one while the older one things like only pressing f4 to hold fire instead of f3 f2 or delegate command was just f6 now is 2 buttons

AFAIK the dev said that they want us to test the new one, so the older version is disabled for the moment.
fair enough but in my opionion forcing everyon t use it is the wrong way to test it asking people hey woudl you try it for us but you can go back to the old one if you want would be betteri think but at the end of the day its there game and they can do what they like

Yes, please. The new order menu is TERRIBLE I'm about to go back to 1.5.4 because of this system. It literally covers the entire screen and I hate that circle thing.

and wasn't this new order system supposed to be only for controller?

E7QOTZd.jpeg

I'm having an OCD attack...why isn't it even centered?
:cautious:
Anyway... as a complementary menu for advanced orders, as I commented here (Sprinkling the strategy: Advanced tactics with radial menu); Yes. To replace the classic menu "just for the sake of it" with this radial smear; absolutely not. This should be a configurable option in the settings menu and associated with the gamepad usage.
I don't buy it...

Even if they make the radial menu an option, they're still gonna have to change the commands on the drop down menu to match the new one since it would be very awkward having different sets of keyboard shortcuts. So we'll have to memorize new commands either way.

I think we could definitely use a new system... I would wish for a simpler configurable system. I will never use the command: "make a shield wall" for my archers, so why can't I remove the option entirely when I select archers? Replace the melee commands with ranged commands when I select the archers, make it more simple... I want to unbind certain commands that I will never use, and I want to rebind others. When I press F1 I want for it to automatically select my infantry and tell them to use shield wall and also shift between shield wall and line formation when I keep pressing F1. Options like that would be golden. Look at starcraft 2 and how you can rebind and unbind any command from in-game... I really want more flexibility in bannerlord's system.. make it more in-depth, give us more freedom of choice, don't just change the looks of it.

Last edited:
E7QOTZd.jpeg

I'm having an OCD attack...why isn't it even centered?
:cautious:
Anyway... as a complementary menu for advanced orders, as I commented here (Sprinkling the strategy: Advanced tactics with radial menu); Yes. To replace the classic menu "just for the sake of it" with this radial smear; absolutely not. This should be a configurable option in the settings menu and associated with the gamepad usage.
I don't buy it...
OMG this was my first thought too. :ROFLMAO:

If this is just temporary and their collecting player feedback in the beta then I guess I'm ok with it. But I made pretty much the same suggestion to the devs that players should be able to select what they want to use. It's pretty much standard for almost any game that supports both.

Best part is that commands arent longer in the old orders so you have to think for like an minute just to get an command out xD
After this im going have to re learn my old patterns again or maybe not...its so confusing

Bonus: And you can no longer use shield wall on your cav to as they go slow. At least you dont have to look for it to happen no more so its fair

Best part is that commands arent longer in the old orders so you have to think for like an minute just to get an command out xD
After this im going have to re learn my old patterns again or maybe not...its so confusing

Bonus: And you can no longer use shield wall on your cav to as they go slow. At least you dont have to look for it to happen no more so its fair
Yeah, same here, when i saw for the first time in battle i got so confused

Yeah, same here, when i saw for the first time in battle i got so confused
I mean i would been more lenient about it, if it wasnt so much up your face on the screen. It covers so much of your view.....
Still it was a poor choice of design just to put it in like that in this condition. If i was an executive i would not had allowed it! Sorry mr/mrs executive but you need to step it up because this is an riot warning thingy :wink:

Could at least had sent in an console package for those who wanted to try it or something but my guess it was already baked in to this patch

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom